Chapter 2: The Academy

Start from the beginning

Chifuyu "I'm surprised you remembered that."

Y/N "It's true and it did grow in size then the last time you two seen it. And  through it's first phase its name changed to Polemos instead of Golem."

Maya "Why did the name change?"

Y/N "I think it changed because it seen I'm a history nut, I noticed resembled the Golems that guarded the great Gates of Babylon from ancient Greece. Even the name Polemos was a Divine personification or embodiment of War, and so it changed."

Ichika "Jeez that's alot to take in."

Y/N "Speaking of War, any one wants to practice with me?"

Everyone stopped and almost choked

Y/N "Don't worry everyone I will be fine Polemos has the highest and strongest shield strength then any other Unit. So please don't worry about me."

???? "I want to try!!!!"

I look over to who said it and it's some girl in blue with long blonde hair approached but with a tinge of fear in her eyes.

Y/N "May I ask, what's your name miss?"

???? "Awww Ain't you the gengle giant gentleman. My name is Cecilia Alcott."

Y/N " I'm Y/N ThunderHeart it's nice to meet you miss Alcott."

Cecilia "It's good to see such a well mannered man.(Transforms into her IS Unit, Y/N still towers over her by 6 feet.) I still have to say that size is incredibly intimidating."

I notice her shaking while looking at  me so I kneel down to her height like a child and I put my giant hand on her Units shoulder.

Y/N "Please don't be scarred (Unfold Centurion helmet revealing your face.) I won't brutally harm you so please don't worry."

She showed a smile and nodded her head and the extreme fear in her eyes went away.

Chifuyu "Yes miss Alcott you won't have to worry about Y/N hurting you, even in that giant machine he cares about others well being and safety. With all the metal he's just a marshmallow."

Y/N "(nervous laugh) Yeah until I get mad then it gets Scary."

Cecilia's expression went back to fear

Y/N "Oh No no no I didn't mean to scare you miss Alcott please (Bows) please except my apologies. So please forgive me."

Cecilia "No it's fine Y/N please raise your head it's just I want to know what happens when you get mad."

Y/N "When I get mad I enter BERSERKER mode. In that state of mind I lose all my humanity and become a real monster. It happened once but I don't want to enter that state again unless it's necessary."

Cecilia "Oh I see."

Y/N "Well with that out of the way want to spar."

Cecilia "I'd be glad too."

Y/N walks over to the end of the training area but him stomping is still intimidating to everyone. While Cecilia flies over to the other side still a tid bit worried.

Y/N "(forms Centurion helmet forms back.) Sorry in advance if I accidentally hurt you Miss Alcott."

Cecilia "Please don't worry about me I'll be fine Mr. ThunderHeart."

Chifuyu "Alright....... and ........ GOOO!!

3rd POV

Cecilia brought out her lasers and sniper rifle with rockets flying at Y/N all impacting him making a giant explosion. When the dust settles they see Y/N unharmed and not even a scuff.