45

LunaAlva: shoutout to all the people who try to get at Zion

LunaAlva: shoutout to all the people who try to get at Zion. I know my bebé is cute but that's another reason he's mine🖤👼🏽
👤: ZionKuwonu
📸: AustinPorter
437,367 likes|5,385 comments
load more comments..
Fan 6: wow I stan😭
Fan 7: Zion and her are actually goals idgf😤💞
BrandonArregea: Damn look at my ring light in the back, that's a mood 😔💞
Fan 62: cuties💗🥴
EdwinHonoret: been supporting this shit since, forever😤🤧
AustinPorter: iF a GuRl HaVe bEeF wItH mE sHe gOn hAvE bEeF wItH mE fOreEvA👀
Fan 53: ^ beautiful Cardi B reference 😭😔
NickMara: wow my younger sister has a better relationship than I've ever had🤪
Fan 3: @ NickMara MOOD🥵
EmmaCooke: you guys are so cute🖤
CharlotteDeann: I stan🖤
Fan 52: @ CharlotteDeann @ LunaAlva if y'all are friends ima actually lose my shit😭🤧
AdrianaRios: look at that fake ass smile he has on😂
EmilyJ: @ AdrianaRios 😂
LunaAlva: @ EmilyJ @ AdrianaRios let's see if y'all still laughing after I pull up to school

Luna's POV;
As soon as Zion left. I packed all my shit in less than 2 hours which is really fast. I grabbed my laptop and started looking for cars.

10:30 pm soon turned to 2:16 am. I closed my laptop and passed out.

6:30 am.

My alarm woke me up and I groaned hitting snooze once again. My eyes started getting droopy and what felt like a second was 5 mins.

The alarm went off once again. I groaned and hit stop. I got up and wrapped the blanket over my body and I sat there wasting another 5 mins.

I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed some leggings and one of Zion's hoodies. His scent soon filled my nose and I smiled. I walked to my bathroom and curled my eyelashes.

I filled in my eyebrows and I brushed my hair. I looked in the mirror and looked somewhat decent. I grabbed my checkered vans and slipped them on.

I walked and grabbed my Jansport backpack. I shoved my headphones inside and I walked downstairs. I grabbed and apple and put it inside my backpack.

I grabbed a banana and ate it while going through Instagram. My mom didn't work so that meant I could drive to school. I grabbed the keys and drove to school.

I sighed as soon as I parked. I grabbed my backpack and turned the car off. I got out and walked through the front. I got looks left and right.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker. And as if it was my first day again someone slammed closed my locker door. I looked next to me and saw Adriana and Emily standing there with cocky smirks.

"Oh y'all were serious?"I asked.

They furrowed their eyebrows. I chuckled and grabbed my hair into a ponytail. "Y'all wanna keep talking shit so here I am. Right where you want me."I said.

Adriana was still smirking at me but Emily had a serious look on her face. "Will do."Adriana said.

I set my backpack down and stepped away from my locker. Adriana handed her books to Emily and Emily had a blank face. Adriana stood in front of me.

"Awe you're bebe isn't here to help hu-."I cut her off by punching her.

She held her nose. She looked so fucking mad. I smiled and she tried punching me. I dodged it and punched her again. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground. We were fighting on the floor by now.

A circle had formed around us. People were cheering and recording it. I got off of Adriana and got up. I walked over to Emily.

"You. You're such a fucking bitch. You got so low to the point where you comment on my boyfriends shit and hype this other bitch up in the comments. I'm fucking sorry Edwin and you didn't work out. But guess fucking what?! It was that bitches fault it didn't work, not mine. So fuck off and let other people have their relationships."I basically yelled at her.

She smirked and punched me right in the nose catching me off guard. I punched her back and now we were fighting. More cheers and a bigger group formed.

I saw a quick glance of Zion and the boys. They had shocked faces. Zion ran over to me and pulled me away from her. Some other random guy pulled her off of me.

"YO ITS OVER!"Nick yelled.

Everyone groaned and went off to their classes. I was so surprised that a teacher didn't stop it sooner. Zion held me and the other guy was still holding Emily.

"That was your fucking warning. To think I actually considered you as a best friend."I scoffed.

"Fuck you bitch."she spat.

"Right back at you."I said flipping her off while smiling.

I turned around and saw Zion trying to hide a laugh. When he looked down at my face he went serious. "Let's get you cleaned up."he said.

I nodded and grabbed my backpack. We walked to the bathroom. He picked me up and set me on the sink.

He grabbed some paper towels and rinsed them with some water. He placed it gently onto my cut on my lip. I groaned in pain and he sighed.

"Luna you didn't have to."He said.

"Zion yes I fucking did. They don't know their place but now they do. They can't just keep walking over me."I said.

"I know but look how hurt you are."he said.

"Zion I was way hurt before this fucking fight. I had to fucking spend a whole ass day away from you because I was hurting. Because of what they fucking did and what they fucking do to people."

"This is what they do! I don't give a single fuck if you think they're innocent and they're just 'mEaN gUrlS' in high school bec-." He had caught me off by smashing our lips together.

I didn't even feel the cut on my lip. All I could feel was heat and passion. I pulled away and placed my hand on his chest.

"I believe you bebé. And I've always believed you."he said.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. I really did fucking love him. And nothing would change that.

||
the pic I used at the very beginning warms my fucking heart so much. I'm sitting there like 🥰🥰