29

ZionKuwonu: 💕🕊👤: LunaAlva 1,378,580 likes|754,268 commentsload more comments

ZionKuwonu: 💕🕊
👤: LunaAlva
1,378,580 likes|754,268 comments
load more comments..
Fan 5: ITS A GIRL😭💗
Fan 3: baby girls💗💗
missreine: IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW😭
AustinPorter: yay! another baby girl to fall in love with me😭💗😂
CharlotteDeann: CONGRATS YOU GUYSSSSS💕💕
Fan 30: 😭💞
Fan 22: cute
Fan 49: I'm crying so much💞
BrandonArregea: congrats I'm lowkey about to drive to y'all to give you guys a hug💓
Fan 6: CUTIES 🖤
ElomKuwonu: congrats I'll have to visit sooner💕
EdwinHonoret: another cutie on the way💛🕊
Fan 50: I love their family and friends so much💞

Luna's POV;
Happiness. That is the one word I would fit into this whole pregnancy announcement.

Sure a lot of bad things happened at the beginning of the pregnancy but the outcome is gonna be so worth it. At the end of this whole thing.

I'll be carrying a beautiful child in my arms that's mine. I will raise it and love it for who they are and who they will become.

"Okay just text me when you're coming home."I said into the phone.

"I'm so sorry I can't be there bebé."Zion said.

"Hey it's okay. We're okay, plus you need to work for your fans."I said.

He sighed, "I know it's just I don't want you to be all alone."

"Z I swear we'll be okay for a couple more hours."I reassured him.

"Okay be careful bebé."he said.

"I will. Love you bebé."I said smiling.

"I love you too bebé." He said.

I hung up and put the phone down next to me. I was on the couch watching some Netflix. That was until there was a knock on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows and got up.

I opened the door and I saw the Kuwonu family. The mom saw me and hugged me tightly. She pulled away and kissed my belly.

"Am I dreaming?"I asked myself.

Kekeli laughed. "No we're here."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Kekeli gave me a hug and kissed my belly as well. I finally snapped out of it and hugged Elom. I welcomed them all in and I closed the door.

"So what brings you guys here?"I asked.

"Well I saw that you guys are having a baby girl. And just see how mommy and daddy are doing."Kekeli said.

I smiled. "That's so sweet of you guys."

Mandy smiled at me and asked "where is Zion?"

"He had to go do some work but he's gonna be home in a couple of hours."I said.