23

ZionKuwonu: Sorry bebé, another girl owns my heart too💕👤: LunaAlva748,462 likes|8,468 commentsload more comments

👤: LunaAlva
748,462 likes|8,468 comments
load more comments..
Fan 26: 😭😭😭cute
Fan 7: SO FCKIN CUTE
Fan 28: best daddy out there ;)
LunaAlva: 😭 well bby Chris owns my heart
missreine: @ LunaAlva @ ZionKuwonu please get a child, we're all begging you
Fan 23: @ missreine RETWEEETTTTT
Fan 72: bruh this is so cute
CharlotteDean: bby Izzy is growing up 💕
EdwinHonoret: Damn that's cold Z😂😭
BrandonArrega: cute asf no lie🖤
Fan 20: we love a supportive group ^^
AustinPorter: Izzy only gives me kisses😤😭

Luna's POV;
I was currently in the room at the hospital. Due to the fact that I passed out while driving with Z to my moms house. Zion rushed to the hospital and carried me inside.

They were now taking my blood and check on my stab wound. My hands were sweaty and they didn't allow Zion in because he wasn't a family member. They told me to wait for the blood results to come in.

And there I was sitting on the bed very worried. Bad thoughts flooded my mind, I just wanted Zion in here to hold my hand and tell me everything would be okay.

2 hours later...

"Sorry for the wait, there are a lot of patients today and it usually doesn't take this long."my doctor said walking through the door.

"It's fine just worried."I said.

"Well nothing seems to be wrong. You seem healthy for a pregnant young lady."she said.

It took me a second to realize what words have left her mouth. "Wait what?"I said shocked.

"You and your baby seem healthy."she said as if there was nothing wrong with it.

I was still shocked and then I said. "Could the person come in here that's waiting for me out in the waiting room."

"Sure."she smiled.

She left and I didn't know how to act. I didn't know if this was a dream or not. I didn't know I had a living thing in me. The doctor came back in with Zion. Zion rushed over to me and cupped my face in his hands.

He kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "What was wrong with her?"Zion asked.

"Sometimes that happens to pregnant women due to the baby expanding."the doctor said.

Zion furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you have the right patient?"he asked.

"Yes, this is Luna Alvarez correct?"she asked.

I nodded and stood up. Then the doctor got the message. "You guys didn't know huh?"she said.

I shook my head and she got awkward. "Well congrats."she said.

She quickly left us and Zion looked at me. I was the first to smile and let tears fall down my face. He smiled hugely and screamed and hugged me picking me up the floor a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He held me tightly.

I rested my forehead on his and wiped his tears away. He smiled and kissed me. That's when I genuinely knew this man would love me and will continue to love me.

||
LMAOOOO ALL MY STORIES SO FAR HAVE THE MC WITH A KID! also school sucks so yeah.