Chapter 20- Shoot

*Adrien's POV*

We all stood there shocked. What the hell? I can't even believe my ears. Mari and Nino did that? Mari and Nino?.........MARI???

There's no way that Marinette could've done that stuff, but the fact that they were laughing on the floor said that they did infact do all that stuff. My princess did that? But she's too sweet and innocent......or that's what I thought.

Why did they both glare at me when I called Mari, 'princess'? Why can't I call her that?

After they got up from their laughing fit we all started to lift weights. We all started off with 25 pounds and everyone struggled besides me, Kim, Mari, Alix, Nino, and of course Ivan.

"You go with them, I'll be with the others" Nino said to Mari

"K"

"What's the heaviest you can benchpress?" Mari asked us

"45" Alix said

"65" Kim said

"60" I said

"138" Ivan said and we weren't shocked. That guy can lift like half of the class in both of his arms.

"Seriously?" Mari asked

"What?" Kim asked

"I always thought Ivan was stronger than me" Mari said chuckling

"Say what now?" Alix asked

"I can bench 150" Mari said

"No way" Alix said, "Show us"

"Okay"

No way........

Mari walked over to the benchpress and put 150 on it. She sat on the bench and leaned back.

"She can't...." Alix dragged on

Mari put her hands on the bar and lifted the weights up and started doing reps. All our jaws dropped and we stared at her her in awe.

"Holy shit" we all said

After Mari finished her reps she sat back up and shook her arms.

"I didn't think you were that strong!!" Kim exclaimed

"Well when you train most of your life you kinda get really really strong" Mari laughed

"No shit!!" we all said

"Ok come on, lets do 50 pounds" she said and lead us back to where we were before.

We all grabbed 50 and started lifting..........

***

After we were done with weights we were all sweaty and tired but we weren't done.

How are Mari and Nino barely sweating?!?

A huge metal box thing that resembled to a vault was rolled out. Marinette went over to it and opened it and we all gasped.

The vault held guns.....like a lot

Mari got some handguns out and threw them to Nino who handed them to the girls who looked unsure while Alix was looking like she found the love of her life. Mari came over to us and handed each one of us a gun and faced her back towards Nino's group. Nino was facing targets on one side with the girls and we were doing the same thing with Mari except our backs were facing them.

"Ok so does anyone not know how to load a gun?" Mari asked

She knows?!?- No shit, she carries guns on her