2: "Didn't I Say, I Would See You Around, Alexandra?"

Start from the beginning

She turned back toward her brother and his lips were parted and gaped open. She couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looked. He looked like a fish sucking down bubbles through its gills.

"Alexandra!" He snapped with his nostrils flaring." I'm still your brother and I raised you!" He threatened and Lexie didn't even flinch.

He never made her flinch or wince. He didn't scare her and sure hell didn't make her want to cry. She didn't give a shit what he thought about her choices.

With a heavy eye roll," And so what?!" She snarled, her chest raising high and her fists clenched. "Fuck this! I'm going to the Wyrm!" Finally she snapped and slammed the door hard behind her.
——-
She sat in a bar stool with glass tucked in her hand. She moved the glass in her hand in a circular motion. The amber liquid swished around in her mouth as she let the acid burn down her esophagus. She didn't care at this point.

"Didn't I say, I would see you around, Alexandra?" She heard a familiar sounding voice from the other side of the bar.

Her eyes went wide and she placed the glass down." D-dean? What are you doing here?" She gasped out in surprise. She wasn't expecting to ever see him again, even though she had a feeling she would.

Dean slides into the bar stool next to her." One Whiskey." He hollers over at the bartender. Then he turned to face Lexie. His lips were a pressed grin. "I could use a drink," He mutters as he takes a gulp from his glass and lets the rush burn. "Looks like you need use a drink too, Alex." He adds as he looks at her cautiously.

All she does was respond with a loud groan," Brothers." She hissed as she pressed the glass to her lips again.

Dean chuckles at that and raises his glass to cheer. Lexie raises hers and their glasses clank together. He knew one or a thousand things about brothers. He did love his brother a lot but that man drove him nuts. But he was his little brother and he always needed to protect him, even if he was told he didn't. He always did anyway.

"Yeah brothers can be a pain in the ass." Lexie leans back and stretches her arms up high.

"Especially older brothers. Man that man drives me insane. He's always protecting me." She starts ranting about her older brother to Dean. Dean listens as she spills all her frustrations to him.

He can tell by her facial expressions she's clearly angry at her brother. He understood what she was coming from. But from a big brothers point of view he knew that her brother just wants to protect her and keep her safe like he does with Sammy.

"I mean I get why he does it." He can sense something in her words that makes his back straighten and he looks at her with soft eyes.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable." She just shrugs him off and gulps down the rest of her beer.

She drinks beer, he thought as he looked at her. That was his kind of girl. She looked like she'd been through a lot and maybe even early in life. He had been through a lot growing up. It was more like he didn't get to be a kid at all. His dad, John Winchester made him and his brother move around a lot. It all started when he was very young. His mom died by a demon. His dad started obsessing over what killed her and basically made Dean into the person he is today.

She shakes her head," No, it's okay." She sighs heavily and looks down at her empty glass. Was she ready to tell a stranger what happened? She wasn't sure herself but he looked like he been through a lot himself too. "My brother, FP. He's been protective over me since we were little. My father wasn't a good man, scratch that. He was horrible." Her eyes started to play tricks with her feelings and she felt the burn.