Okay, Time To Be Serious.

Start from the beginning

Éomer? What the man who saved and kidnapped me at the same time?

If I ever see him again, him and I need to talk.

Théoden gets out of his throne and walks to the middle of the Hall. Everyone in the room is following him with his eyes. 'They will be 300 leagues from here by now. Éomer cannot help us' He says wearily. Gandalf turns to him to speak, but Théoden stops him from speaking. 'I know what it is that you want of me, but I will not bring further death to my people. I will not risk open war'

Isn't war already?

'Open war is upon you, whether you would risk it or not' Aragorn's deep voice says as he also turns to the king. I see in the corner of my eyes that Éowyn is also looking towards Aragorn and an unknown feeling rises in my chest. 'When last I looked, Théoden, not Aragorn, was king of Rohan' The king says indignant when he turns to face Aragorn. 'Then what is the king's decision?' Gandalf asks as the tension in the Hall grows.

'We shall go to Helm's Deep' Is the king final answer.

What is Helm's F Deep?

As the people of Edoras are getting ready for the journey to Helm's deep, I do the same. I check all my things. Not that I have many. I have a new bag with spare clothes and put my green Elven cloak on. Then I braid my hair again and put the circlet Éowyn gave me on my head. It keeps my hair out of my face and I think it is fancy. 'Sara? Are you there?' Legolas. 'Yes' I call out. He opens the door and rushes into my room. 'Gandalf is gone. He is searching for Éomer and his men'

What?

'What do you mean, gone!' I shriek and turn to the prince. 'Just as I say. He is gone, searching for Éomer and his men. So we have a change'

'What change... A change on a quick dead maybe. And I don't want that! I want to go home!' I say when the tears are forming in my eyes. He sighs. 'Sara.. this was the only choice'

'Oh. So the only choice for us is just waiting on Gandalf and hoping be is coming back with Éomer and his men?' I raise my voice but the Elf is not impressed. 'And can someone explain what Helm's Deep is' I say now more angry. Because no one is telling me things around here. 'Do you know that you are cute when you are angry?' Legolas smirks. 'Just like a fairy'

He means it. He really means it.

'Ohh so you think I am cute when I'm angry? Well, get ready because I'm about to get gorgeous!' I shout at him as he chuckles and races out of my room. I pick up a pillow from my bed and thrown it after him. But he is already gone. With a defeated sign I sit down on the edge of my bed. Someone knocks on my door and I hope for Legolas that it isn't him. 'Sara' I hear a soft voice say. Éowyn? 'Yes' I call out and the door opens. Éowyn appears. 'We are ready to go.. are you coming?'

O bloody – yes of course I am coming. What do you think?

Calm down Sara. Breathe in and out.

I nod. 'Yes, yes. I am coming. Do you know where Legolas went?' A small smile appears on her lips. 'The stables. We have to hurry though'

I grab my bag and we rush towards the corridors through the Hall and we are outside. I see the people of Edoras already leaving and the boys are waiting by the gate. I look right at Aragorn but he looks away.

A sadness comes over me but I push it away.

Éowyn comes towards me with two horses. 'This is Wulf' A dark brown horse stands before me. He looks strong.