"Yeah. We're okay." She smiled and gave me a hug. She took another cookie from me and ran away.

"Shannon!" I yelled.

"Thank you!" She yelled back and I shook my head with a smile on my face.

"There's my favorite daughter!" My dad greeted.

"Daddy!" I said, hugging him tightly.

"Still a bumblebee?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course."

"Hey, are those the cookies that your mom made?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Maybe." I answered.

"Now Sabrina, you know the rules."

"I have to share." I responded and handed him a chocolate chip cookie.

"Sharing is caring." He said and walked away.

I tried to call Y/N again a couple hours later after mom and dad went to bed, but she didn't pick up.

This time, I decided to leave a voicemail. "Hey Love! Call me back when you're free. I love you." I said.

"Still no answer?" Carla asked as all of my sister's sat in the living room with me.

"Nope." I sighed sadly.

"Maybe she's sleeping. It is night time over there." Shannon said.

"Yeah you're probably right." I said, taking a sip of beer.

"Hey, you're too young to be drinking alcohol." Carla said.

"Technically in other countries, 18 is a legal age to drink alcohol. Besides, I know not to get wasted or drunk." I said.

"Okay Bee. We trust you." Shannon said.

(An hour later)

"H-hey. Do mermaids wear a algebra? Get it? Algae-bra?" I laughed at my own joke.

"I think you drank too much." Shannon said, taking the beer can away from me.

"Ooh, I have another questions. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? How do people 'draw a blank?' If corn can't hear, why does it have an ear? In that one picture of me on Christmas, why do I look like that kid from Home Alone." I laughed obnoxiously loud, but was still confused.

I guess confusion from the questions came from the beer.

There was a soft knock on the door, and Sarah went to open it.

"Great you changed your mind. I'll put your things in Sabrina and I's room." My girlfriend walked I to the room and I smiled widely.

"Baby! I have a question for you. How much milk is there in the Milky Way?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Better question. Why is pizza round but come in a square box?" I asked.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" She asked, holding up her fingers.

"I don't know. The same number of fingers that you put in me last time we had sex." I answered truthfully and giggled.

"Sabrina!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. She's drunk off her butt right now." Sarah said when she came back downstairs.

"I can tell."

"Okay. We're going to get you to bed." Y/N said, carefully pulling me up to stand.

"If you hear any moaning, don't come into the room." I said and she picked me up bridal style.

"You won't hear any moaning, because we're not doing anything like that. Goodnight guys." She said and went up to my room and laid me down on my bed. She turned around to leave the room, but I grabbed her hand which made her turn around

"S-stay?" I asked drunkenly while pouting and making puppy dog eyes, knowing that she couldn't say no to them.

She smiled at me and laid beside me. "Of course." She said and wrapped her arm around me.

"I'm g-going t-to have a hangover in the m-morning." I mumbled.

"Yeah, but you'll be okay. I promise." She said and found my hand to hold it.

"I love you." I said, closing my eyes.

"I love you, too, Princessa." She said and missed the top of my head and went to sleep.

Right after that, I dozed off to sleep.