Taking a Break?

(Skip 2 weeks)

Today's our last show in the United States and then we're going to Canada! My phone dinged from a text message and I opened it.

Brina💘: We need to talk, but not over text.

Y/N: Did I do something?

Brina💘: No, but I just need to talk to you.

Y/N: What's going on?

Brina💘: There something really important that we need to discuss. You're probably not going to be too happy with me, but I need you to hear me out.

Y/N: Okay. When?

Brina: Tonight after your show. I'll meet you at the tour bus.

Y/N: K. ILY

Brina💘: ILYSM BB

"Good afternoon Shawn. Nice to see that you decided to get up out of bed." I joked and he threw a pillow at me playfully. I laughed and looked back at my phone. My mind couldn't stop wondering to what Sabrina had said.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I asked and he nodded. "When someone says we need to talk, what does that mean?"

"When people say we need to talk, it usually means that they want to break up with someone. It could also mean that that person needs to talk to you. Why? Did Sabrina said that you two need to talk?" He asked.

I sighed. "Yeah, and I don't think she meant it in a casual way. She said that we need to talk in person and that I might be upset with her. I really don't know on what to think about what she said. I'm just a little scared to talk to her tonight."

"Well don't be. I'm sure that it'll be okay between you two." He said. "Okay. Thanks." I said.

...

"You wanted to talk?" I asked the blonde girl who was currently fiddling with her fingers. Right now we're in the tour bus, but we kicked the boys out because they were being nosy.

"Yeah I did." Sabrina said.

"Y/N you know I love you right?" She asked, her blue eyes looking at me.

"Yes. Why?" I asked and she got up and started pacing across the floor. I started to get worried. "You're scaring me."

"Y/N I think that we need to take a break from dating." She said and I bit my lip, trying to control my emotions.

"Okay." I said, trying to keep my voice normal.

"I promise it's for the best and we're just taking a break, not breaking up. Do you understand that?" She said, grabbing onto my hand.

"Yeah I understand." I said quietly.

"I love you so much, don't forget. I just need to figure something out. I need to go. Be safe on tour and I'll see you when you get back. Bye Y/N." She said, getting up and leaving. I went to my bunk and closed the curtain and turned off the light.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah I'm just fine." I said.

"The boys and I are going out on a donut run. Do you want to come?" He asked.

"No thanks. Maybe another time." I kindly declined.

"Okay Y/N. Feel better." He said. Once he left I let out all of the emotions that I was holding back. I started letting out chocked sobs and I cried for most of that night.

...

"Wow, you do not look good." Shawn said when I went to the small living room.

"Thank you so much. Exactly what a girl likes to hear." I said sarcastically and he put his hands up in surrender.