Comfort (first scenario)

Little: Asher

Caregiver/Mommy: Melanie

(Imagine them however you want)

Asher

You when you had like the worst day ever and you just want to hide under your bed and cry? Well that's how I feel and my mommy not being around makes it worse. I love just cuddling with her and getting her kisses, they take my problems away but she's away on a trip and can't visit me so I guess I just have to suck it up.

When I got home I threw my bag on the floor and sat on the floor crying into my hands. That's when I got a text from mommy.

Mommy: Hey buddy how are you today? I miss you lots

I stared at the text wondering if I should tell her what's wrong or not. If I don't tell her then the outcome of tonight might not be great so I'll just tell her.

Asher: Mommy I'm horrible I had the worst day ever when are you coming back I miss you so much

Mommy: Awww my poor baby I wish I could come and comfort you but I sadly can't...... but we can facetime if that would make you feel better

Asher: Yes please

A few seconds later my beautiful mommy's face popped up on the screen of my phone and I could help smiling I loved her much she makes me so happy.

"Hey sweetheart what's wrong ?" She asked with a concerned face as she saw my tear stained face.

"I had a bad day," I said looking away from the screen.

"Hey look at me it will get better,"

"But what if it doesn't mommy what if-" She cut me off

"I promise you things will get better and when I come back from my trip things will be even better,"

Melanie always knows how to cheer me right up. Her words soothe me so much I'm really happy I let her be my mommy. We continued to talk on facetime until I started getting sleepy and even then she stayed up until I fell asleep. I couldn't ever be without her.

AHHHHHH I hope you guys liked that cringy piece of moldy carpet

If you would like more of these them please comment and if you would like one for yourself them please pm me :)

I hope you beautiful people have a lovely day see you next time