Protective Boyfriend (Katsuki Bakugo x Reader)

Character: Katsuki Bakugo

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Word Count: 222 words

Title: Protective Boyfriend

You noticed his arm tense up against your shoulders, and you could tell something was wrong. Something had either made him nervous or angry, and none of those were good things.

You were aware that you boyfriend could be impulsive and ferocious, but not with you. Never with you, he was always so sweet and loving to you.

"What is it?" You whispered not to attract attention towards yourselves. "A villain?"

Before he could look at you and reply, you were ripped away from his side. You screamt in surprise as something teared you away from him, reaching out trying to hold on to him. You noticed his expression shifting from astonishment to rage.

"Not my girlfriend, you jerk!" Katsuki shouted, running towards the bad guy that had gotten ahold of you and preparing his fire powers. "Die!"

An orange wave of heat surrounded you, even if two arms quickly enveloped you and protected you before it reached you. These arms, unlike the tentacle like thing that grabbed you before, were warm and familiar.

"I could have done it myself, you know?" You told Katsu-kun as soon as the fire faded away, looking up at him.

His angry face relaxed into a loving one when he reciprocated the glance, and he smiled at you.

"But you don't need to when I'm around"