Kevin

It was about 7 when edd came to get lesson. I watched at his eyes. He looked scared.

He then sat in the seat with a pencil and paper. I laughed and said "same old edd".

He gave me a look and said "I wanna take notes, I already took some while I was at home".

"You can't learn sign laugage by taking notes, you have to see it and remember facial expression are important as well.

He nodded and said "so teach me how to beautiful". I smiled as I told him to go to his face and kind of make a circle with you hand.

I then asked him "what does he wanna know how to sign that". He smiled and said "so I can sign that my kids are beautiful".

I smiled as edd smiled at little as my phone rang. I answered it and it was Marie. Marie and I have become every good friends.

"Kev, guess what". "What, marie" I ask. "Your with your boyfriend"she said in a singing tone. I blushed as told her to shut the fuck up.

Edd then said "Kevin, bad language". I smiled as his voice sends me in a happy mood.

"Aww are you getting turned on by edd voice, kev". I blushed a deep red as I said "I am hanging up know".

I hung up as edd then touched my head and said "you, ok kev". I blushed as we were so close.

His pink lips are something that I missed. I leaned in as are lips connected.

He kissed back as I kissed his neck. He let out moans as I picked him up and sat him down on the table.

He pulled me closer as his hands ran into my shirt. Edd is leaving me breathless I thought as I could talk at all.

He started to kiss my neck as I moaned his name. I then said " e-d-d, I can't be your rebounded from what's his face".

He looked so hurt but then he fixed his shirt and said " oh dear, I gotta go".

All I wanted to do was call his name and kiss him in the rain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment and vote for next chapter!!

Sorry for the short chapter!