kevin pov

I get off my bike to see doubledee to run out of his house and  ran to eddy house. i see as he tackled eddy into a hug and i started to get angry. 

go over and get your man!!!... he is not my man i said. ughh i was fighting with myself again. i could see that eddy was blushing. 

my angry rose as i saw that eddy hand was around doubledorks waist. i them yelled "get a room'. I WAS GOING TO SAY FAGS but then i remeber what nazz said and said "gays".

i felt my angry but then doubledork said "remeber kevin, we have to study tomorro, same time and place. i sirked becasue even thought i was being an ass, he still wants to help me with my problem in math.

  i glanced at eddy and he was looking at me as well. i smirked and looked at doubledee and hes was blushing as i said "doubledork, happybirthday".

i walked over there to a blushing dork and an ugly bitch i thought to myself. i walked over there and fixed my eyes on doubldee and wow he looked nice i thought. he was in a white t and shorts. i looked away and then turned to him and said "doubledork, happybirthday". i  came closer to him. backing him into eddy house.

he blushed and said "thanks, kevin". "i smirked and  pulled his chin to face my eyes said "no problem". they way are bodys felt against each other made my heart beat.  i whisperesd in his ear that "you have nice eyes doubledork". he turned an even deeper shade of red.

i chuckled when i heard eddy say "get the fuck off doubledee, meathead". i laughed and looked at doubedee for a second and walked away.

i knew i had made eddy made and that was the plan rom the start. dont lie you know you want dork... no i do not. yes you do, i mean come on he looked kind of hot in his white t, imagine him doing things with his mouth to you. Eww wtf am i thinking about that for, bad imagination.

i walked into my house and changed into my pjs and then i saw something i wish i could unsee. i saw eddy running into his house with tears in his eyes.  i am going to kill eddy for making him cry.. why should you care about that dork anyways unless you have feeling for him.   i wanted to flick myself off but that would be werid i thought as i fell asleep