edd pov

adam put ed in his house. it looked empty without his sister here. i froze as i remeber what we did on his sofa. i blushed as adam out ed on the sofa. he smiled at me and i  said "drink. water and dont fight again ed, please". i heard him mumer "fine'.

i walked out as he said "is there anyplace to eat anywhere". i started into his purple eyes and said "yes, there is a icecream place 30 degress that way". he gave me this look and said "in english". i chuckled and said "you turn right and then make a left on hary street the your there". he smirke and said "lets go". i gave him a look and said 'go where".

he smied and said "your coming with me'. i shook my head no and he grabbed my hand started to run. i yelled as he pulled me to the corner. i tired to talk but then he turned right and then he turned left and we were there. i gave him a look and he smirked and said "go first". 

he opened the door and we walked in to line. i smiled to see may. she smiled at me and said "hey double d and she paused. she looked at adam and blushed and said "who this". he gave me a look but he smiled and said "hey, i am adam".

 she smiled and said "what would you guys like".  i smiled and said "i would like a vanilla". he raised his eyes brows and said "he would also like those bear things". "no i would not like it" i said stopping that order. "he pulled me closer and said "please for me".

my face heated up and said "ok". he smirked and said "i would like a vanilla bear with chocolate on it'. maya gave me a look and said "it will be at your table in a sec".

we walked to a table that read K. i froze as i saw the K. kevin is all i thought about until i heard the door open. we turned to see kevin and his friend walk in.

adam look at kevin and glance at him. i froze as i felt someon on my shoulder. i jumped as nazz smiled at me. i got up and hugged her. adam justed stared at her. he blushed as she smiled at him and said "hey i am nazz". he smiled and said "hey your really pretty". nazz blushed and said "umm thank you".

 marie came and said "hey doubeld". my body tense up as i saw her. she got taller and her hair kind of long. she put her hand on my shoulder and said "nazz is totouring me in government,, so we gotta go". nazz smirked and said "bye doubled and ad". she didnt get to finish her sentence because marie pulled her away.

i chuckled as i felt kevin gaze this away. i ingored his gaze and focused on adam.  he smiled and said "hey is it ok if i call u doubed". i blushed and said "yes". he moved his hair out the his way and said "you gotta taste this". " no i am good" i said. he gave me puppy eyes and said "please". i nodded ok and i was about to get up to get another spoon when he grabbed my sweater and said "just use mine". i blushed as he feed me some of his icecream. my heat started to beat as he leaned in and whispered in my ear "you smell nice". 

i got up from my seat as i ran out the room and down the street. i couldnt help it. i can not do this to myself. i do not wanna get hurt again i thought to myself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

comment and vote for next chapter