Yo mama smackdown

Hi just to clear thing up I did not make up this idea and I totally forgot who made it... If you are the person that made this or if you know who made this please tell me. Thanks!

Sandstorm:time for another yo mama smack down contest! The judges will be me and firestar our first contestants are, bramblepaw and ivypaw!!!!

Bramblepaw: yo mama so fat that she...., got stuck in the warriors den!

Ivypaw:............ Yo mama so stupid that a piece of fresh kill killed her!

Bramblepaw: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!😭😭😭

Sandstorm:.... Up next is........ SNOWPAW AND BLUEPAW!!!!!!

SnowPaw: yo mama so ugly that when she looked in a puddle it DISINTEGRATED.

Bluepaw: we have the same mom so HA

Moonflower: *sniff sniff* * starts crying*

Firestar: LOLZIES!!!

Sandstorm: next up is..... Squirrelpaw and ravenpaw!!!! *mutters* don't make me exile you ravenpaw...

Squirrelpaw: yo mama so dumb that..,.she.....umm.. Crossed that border?

Sandstorm: sigh....

Ravenpaw: yo mama so fat that when she climbed FourTrees it fell under her weight!

Sandstorm: *rage mode* YOU ARE EXILED FROM THUNDERCLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firestar: jeez calm down...

Sandstorm: I AM CALM CANT YOU SEE THAT

Firestar:uhh..no

Sandstorm: YOU ARE EXILED TO!!!!!!!

Firestar:I'm leader so in yo face

Sandstorm: WHAAA.

Firestar: sorry viewers, I have to end it here BYE!