I mean, I understand, finals are a serious time for Namjoon. A serious time for me too.

Haha, I still have ten more pages in my math study guide to complete. An my final essay for a language class. Is that death I smell? Oh it is my friend, death.

I know how serious and studious he gets when he puts his mind into study mode. It's a bit too much, but it's kind of his nature to focus that hard. He's a really good (AND DID I SAY REALLY SMART) student too, it's natural.

But... He did promise me this was going to be a study date, not a study session for himself. And look where he is... lost in the world of his textbook. Breaking our promise from yesterday.

yesterday, flashbacks

"The first day of the exams are next next Wednesday... Aish I wanna go throw myself out the window..." I said, shaking my head and throwing my math study guide across the room.

 Did you know the packet is twenty pages long? Front and back included. THE PACKET IS THICKER THAN ME WTF

I made my way to the window jokingly as if I was gonna throw myself out and away to lord knows where. I'm so done with school right now, you can tell by my angry red ears. 

"You'll make it alive baby, it will be alright!" Namjoon chuckled as he sat down on my bed relaxed as he hugged one of the plushies from my bed.

"No I won't. How did I survive last year again...?" I sighed, picking up my VERY THICK math study guide and placing it on top of my binder  on my desk.

I moped over to him, falling in his arms and burying my face in his green hoodie. I was very stressed out, and Namjoon was just sitting there as relaxed as ever, like he was on a vacation at the Bahamas. 

Well... he is a Mr. Smartie Pants. He rubbed the back of my head, his fingers going through my hair. He threw the plushie he was originally hugging to my pillow, and wrapped his warm arms around me.

I muttered in his hoodie, "I won't survive this babe, your girlfriend will be a goner by this week. Start planning my funeral, please invite Blackpink to my funeral to perform."

He laughed again, his beautiful laugh normally cheers me up, but finals really brought down my spirits. He patted my back. "You won't die, relax."

I pouted. "Easy for you to say, smartass. What I get on my tests are nothing compared to your extra 120 points because the teachers love you."

He laughed again.