Wedding Day

Chapter Eighteen

Joseph and Faith had been working together for the past four weeks getting Jacob and Gabriela's wedding planner. Faith had been organising the wedding dress that would make Gabriela look amazing with her now big baby bump, as well as working on the flowers. She was going to use Bliss flowers as the main flower, maybe with a few white and pink roses just to make it look elegant.

Joseph had been organising the catering, decorating the church for the ceremony, as well as getting a beautiful opened field to put a big tent and have tables and chairs all inside it.

It was now the day of Jacob and Gabriela's wedding. They had no involvement in the wedding plans and didn't know what they were going to come face to face with but they had a lot of trust in Faith and Joseph. Both Jacob and Gabriela were excited that they were finally getting married but mostly Jacob just wanted to get Joseph off his back. Of course marrying his partner was always the first reason, he loved her a lot and she was pregnant to his child.

Faith arrived to their house and had kicked Jacob out, making him go to John's Ranch the night before. She helped Gabriela get dressed in her beautiful loose, long white dress. Faith then curled Gabi's light brown and blonde hair, placing a flower crown made out of white bliss flowers which didn't seem to have much of an affect on Gabi. Once her makeup was done, Gabi and Faith jumped into the waiting car and drove down to the church for the ceremony.

Gabriela at this stage was becoming very nervous and excited, she couldn't wait to see Jacob and see the look on his face when he saw her like this. She also couldn't wait to officially become a Seed and Jacob's wife.

~

A little while after Faith and Gabriela arrived to Joseph's compound, nerves hit Gabi a lot more now and she felt like throwing up. Faith walked her to the church door, fixed her dress and hair up before pushing Gabi to the side of the church and making her wait, "stay here" she said and walked inside the church.

A few seconds later John approached Gabriela and was amazed at how beautiful she looked. "Oh my god Gabi. Jacob is one lucky man" he grinned at her and she smiled back, "you look beautiful. Come on let's get you to your husband. Faith requested me to walk you down the aisle". Gabriela put her arm around his and walked beside him, a music started playing inside and the church doors opened widely. The two of them slowly walked inside, Gabriela could see Jacob's face expression change to pure amazement.

As they got closer to the stage, John pulled Gabriela's hand out towards Jacob and signalled his brother to grab his wife's hand. Jacob smiled at his brother as a Thanks and took her hand, helping her up on the stage and waited for Joseph to start.

Joseph began the ceremony, talking this his people about what type of man Jacob Seed was and how much he had changed since meeting Gabriela. He then began to talk about god, god's plan for them both and how god bought them together. Jacob held himself so hard not to tell Joseph to shut up and move on with the wedding. Eventually Joseph got them to say "I do" to each other, pronouncing them husband and wife and the whole church screamed in excitement and applauded the newly married couple.

After the ceremony was over, everyone stood up and left the church walking outside, while leaving the married couple alone in the Church. Jacob looked at his wife and smiled, "you look extremely beautiful my little lamb. I can't keep my eyes off you". Gabriela smiled back at him, just as she was about to open her mouth to say something, the baby kicked and she yelped. Jacob looked at her with concern before Gabi started to chuckle, "oh our baby girl has joined the party". She grabbed Jacob's hand and placed it on her stomach, "she's kicking" Gabi smiled and just then the baby kicked again. Jacob had the biggest smile on his face, feeling his daughter for the first time was the best feeling ever.