Sal Vulcano x Male! Reader

Warnings: garbage writing, sad fluff, happy ending
~~~~~~~~~
You and Sal had a friends with benefits kind of situation. You two would take out frustration and long days out on each other and it worked. You and Sal would most of the time hang out at his house, bang, get something to eat, and you would go home. No feeling. No strings. It was the perfect set up. Well. It was perfect for one of you.

Sal: Hey wanna come over?

Y/N: Yeah sure I'm at the gym so give me like 25 minutes

Sal: Ooo gym huh? Hurry up cutie, I miss you

Y/N: See you soon ;)

Sal sighed. He was enamored with you. It wasn't always like that though. You two just started out as friends with benefits and it was good for a few months but something changed. Sal wasn't sure when it happened or what but one day you two were sitting on the couch watching a horror movie and you jumped and Sal put his arm around you. You grabbed his hand and he felt sparks shoot up his arm into his heart. He never looked at you the same after that.

It was hard when he thought that you were okay with the no feelings relationship. It tore him apart. Sal loved being around you and spending time with you no matter what you two did, if it was TV, playing video games, eating or having sex.

The sexual part of your relationship wasn't that important to Sal. Sure, he liked it but it wasn't the only thing he wanted.

But Sal does love post sex you. You liked cuddling for a little bit after and Sal cherished every second he got to hold you in his arms. Sal especially loved it when you got back from the gym because you were always touchy. You liked holding hands or touching his chest when you two finished and sent his head spinning.

You came to his house and hung out for a few minutes before quickly jumping in his bed. Which was weird because when you came back from the gym you usually took your time, which was another reason Sal loved you coming back from there.

You both finished. Sal was expecting some cuddling time. So he was surprised when you lout of the bed and put your clothes.

"You must be hungry," he chuckled. You lightly smiled.

"Nah, I just got a date tonight so I should head out," you commented while pulling your pants up.

"A date? Like... a date date," he asked. Sals heart dropped. You hadn't been seeing anybody during your relationship with Sal. Well, truthfully he wouldn't know. You two never talked about relationships of any kind but he assumed that he was the only guy you were talking to because you were the only guy he was talking to.

"That's what adults do, Sal. They date," you chuckled, picking your shirt off the ground. Sal watched you.

"And I've been looking for something serious anyways so why not?" You said putting your shirt over your head pulling it down.

"And maybe we should take a break you know. I don't think Dean would like it if I was sleeping with other people," you laughed. Sal never thought he could feel this much pain. This much hurt. His chest was burning and aching.

"Since when are you looking for something serious?" He asked. He crossed his arms over his chest. His jaw clenched.

"Oh I don't know. Few months now I suppose," you responded shrugging.

"I want a guy who wants a future with me. Who loves me. Who wants to be with me. I don't know I guess I miss having someone I can be emotionally dependent on," you chuckled, "Like a strictly physical relationship was something I needed a few months ago but now I need something with emotions, ya know?"

Sal frowned. He could be that for you. He WANTED to be that for you. Sal was still staring at you.

"You okay there bud?" You asked. Sal sighed.

"Yeah sorry... I must be tired." He said looking at his lap.

"Take a nap. You gave one hell of a performance!" You winked. Sal wanted to hold you. He wanted pillow talk. He wanted to make you giggle with his dumb jokes while you two laid in his bed.

"Don't wait up!" You yelled as you walked out of his room. Sal laid on the bed. He stared at the ceiling with despair. He was heartbroken. His blood felt like it was ice cold. You broke up with him, something he never expected to happen.

~Time Skip to after your date~

You're date crashed and burned and you were upset. Turns out the guy was married. And he had kids. You went back to Sal's place. You wanted to cuddle. You wanted comfort. You were really hoping this date worked out. You had feelings for Sal. And you thought he didn't feel the same so you wanted to move on, you needed to move on. It broke your heart you thought this stupid guy was your ticket out.

You unlocked door with the spare key under the mat. You tiptoed into his room, Sal was on his bed where you left him and he was on his phone. He looked at you when you walked in.

"We can talk about this later I just want you to hold me," you whimpered. He sat up.

"Come here, baby boy," he said, trying to comfort you. You kicked off your shoes and ripped off your jacket, your shirt coming along with it. You took off your jeans, leaving you in just your boxers.

You climbed in his bed cuddling up to him. You left enough space in between the two of you so your fingers could draw invisible patterns on his chest and shoulder. Sal closed his eyes and focused on your fingers that danced across his skin. He had his hand on your waist, his thumb rubbing the smooth soft skin there. Yours and his legs were intertwined.

"I'm going to say something that's probably ruin... whatever we have." You whispered, your eyes not meeting his. He put his hand on your cheek, his thumb slightly rubbing your cheekbone.

"Whatever you say won't ruin anything," he said lightly.

"I hate pretending and I'm just going to say it. I...I'm in love with you. And I have been for a while. And I thought that maybe getting a real boyfriend and pushing you away would make me feel less. But god, I was comparing that douche bag to you this whole night and I don't want anyone else. I want you. Just you." You said. You had your eyes closed. You knew this was going to be the last time he held you. Touched you. Talked to you. You wanted to cherish it.

He picked his hand up. You waited for him to push you away. But instead he trailed his fingers down your arm and when he got to your hand he interlocked his fingers with yours.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to hear those words." He whispered lowly.

"Really?" You asked, your voice cracked. Your eyes were tearing up. You pulled away looking in his eyes.

"Really." He said. You two stared in each other's eyes for a moment. He leaned forward a pressed a kiss to your lips. You two stayed like that all night. Just holding each other. The next day you two talked and made it official. You both couldn't be happier. You finally got what you wanted.
~~~~~

Bad ending but tell me what y'all think :)