Impractical jokers preferences: When he's jealous

Sal would be quiet and pull back from the conversation. Sal is easily threatened and he loves you with his whole heart. He knows that you love him just the same but when there's a big muscle-ly guy/cute fit girl making you laugh it really take the wind out of his sails and he gets upset. When you notice this you would look at him and grab his hand and smile. Maybe if it's really bad you'll mouth "I love you" but you always make sure to let him you love him and he's your one and only.

Q would become more animated than normal. He would laugh loudly, tell more jokes(if that was even possible), move his hands around. He would try to get your attention away from the man/girl. And you would give it to him. Maybe you would exaggerate some laughter sometime but it was for the greater good and it make Q happier so in turn you're happier. Q doesn't get jealous that often but when he does you are always trying your best to remedy the situation and make it known that you love him.

Murr would become overly dominant and overly affectionate. He would twitch his neck and smile as wide as he could. He would wrap an arm around your waist pulling you into him. He'll say something that brings up that you two are together, like, "Yeah last week we had our 7 month anniversary! We had so much fun," and then laugh and kiss you on the head. If he's feeling extra jealous he might kiss you on the lips or on your neck. And he knows how flustered you get when he does that so if he really wanted the situation to stop he would do that(maybe he give a tiny suck or lick). Then when the other person left you would chastise him but smile and tell him how much you love him...and then later that night he'll show you just how much he loves you.

Joe wouldn't do anything as extravagant as the other guys. As your relationship grows and gets older you find that joe's jealous moments happen less and less. Maybe it's because he knows that you're committed to him and only him. But now when in the moments he gets jealous he would grab your hand and squeeze it two times. You would squeeze back and maybe crack a smile looking at the person in front of you wondering what could make joe feel jealous. Then when you two got alone together you would bring it up and laugh(also making sure to tell him how much you love him).

Male Reader Inserts Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें