Operation: Frost Bite

Bentleys chair rolled back in forth as the turtle paced about the hideout, sweat pouring down his face.

"This is bad. This is very, very bad." He moaned.

"Oh come on Bentley." Murray tried to cheer his friend up. "It can't be that bad."

"We jist lost ar' thief, an' ar' Interpol officah." Benjy lamented. "An' de auction is tomorrah."

"Without a thief, this entire operation has just gone south!" Bentley exclaimed.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Sandra called out from her cot.

Everyone turned in surprise to see Sandra sitting up in bed, giving a stretch. Marcus was by her side in an instant, squeezing her into a big hug.

"Easy big guy," Sandra gasped. "Can't breathe..."

Marcus eventually dropped her, grabbing her hoodie and coat from where they had been drying. He handed them to her, allowing her to slowly put them on as the others gathered around her.

"How ya feelin' Sandy?" Benjy questioned.

"Like I'm done sitting on the sidelines." Sandra replied, zipping up her hoodie. "You guys need me, and so does Sly, Carmelita, and Garrett."

Bentley placed his hand on Sandra's forehead, his face wincing in concern.

"You're still a bit feverish, Sandra." he warned her. "If you overexert yourself-"

"If I don't, Garrett is a goner and Sly and Carmelita remain under Boris' thumb." Sandra interrupted, throwing the covers off and batting Bentley's hand away. "I'll finish my recovery back in Paris once everyone is safe and Boris has been brought down."

Bentley knew from experience dealing with Sly that no amount of arguing would change Sandra's mind. More than that, she was right. They needed a thief for this plan to work. With a sigh, and a small smile, Bentley cracking his knuckles and returned to the work table. Benjy, Marcus, and Murray soon joined him, Sandra taking the rear as she plopped her hat on her head.

"I guess now's as good a time as any to begin Operation: Frostbite." Bentley began. Starting up his presentation. "I'll just come out and say it, this job is going to be difficult. From the surveillance photos Sly and Carmelita managed to get of the inside of Boris' base, I can see multiple security cameras, laser grids, and an electronic locking system that keeps all those cells locked tight."

"Mor' than tha', Garrett's cell 'as got five different locks on it, and even wit yer lock pickin' skills Sandy, it'll take some time ta open." Benjy added.

"Alright, so where do we start?" Sandra asked.

"To pull this job, we're going to need a distraction, and one hell of one." Bentley explained.

"I bet if we got all of those prisoners loose, they'd cause a big enough fuss." Marcus suggested.

"Exactly wot we were thinkin' Marcus." Benjy agreed. "Bentley an' I will sneak up te de holdin' area, where da two o' us will hack inna the system, overidin' de locks an freein' de prisoners."

"Once they're all free, Sandra can sneak in and free Garrett, getting him to safety." Bentley continued. "Then, all that will be left is getting to Sly and Carmelita."

"Boris is keepin' 'is guests in de workers barracks here." Benjy explained, pointing to a building in the middle of the oil rig. "An even wit ar distraction, dere will prolly be a few guards stayin' put."

"That's where you two come in." Bentley added. "Marcus and Murray, it will be your job to clear out any of the remaining guards so Sly and Carmelita can get free."