Tomura Shigaraki x Short! Reader - keep your hat on!

Start from the beginning

The door clicked suddenly, though not scaring me, and slowly opened. It revealed a male who appeared to be in his early twenties covered in burn scars. His charred skin was connected to the normal skin with large staples, making it look painful. He had tussled raven hair that pointed in every direction.

"Dabi?"

Okay, so maybe you did know some villains. You had just happened to save his life at one point and had become friends.

"Y/n. Been a while."

You had left to move to a different area not too long ago, which was obviously what the male was referring to.

"Yeah. I moved house and changed my hair."

"Get up. Scabs wants to talk to you."

"Who's 'scabs'?"

You stood up nevertheless, wobbling over to Dabi and standing in front of him.

"My boss. He's a scabby little motherfucker."

You nodded your head and waited, noticing the way Dabi looked down at you (literally). He didn't look at you with the weird expressions that everyone else did when they saw how small you were.

More like if they saw you.

Dabi led you down a corridor and a set of stairs, before coming to a door. There was sound coming from behind it and the strong smell of alcohol. You kept your hand prepared just in case you'd have to use your quirk, which seemed to be the case when someone flew straight towards you. You panicked and raised your arm, shooting exactly 293 bullets into the person's torso. They dropped to the ground, though didn't die.

Bulletproof vests.

You observed the face of the teen,  seeing that she was a blonde who looked like she was about to orgasm. A small sigh escaped your lips as you stepped over the body and followed your raven haired friend. He led you to a male who was sitting by the bar, drinking a glass of something with his pinky sticking out. You found it quite amusing.

"Hey scabs. She's here."

The male slammed the glass down, and you watched as it turned to ash. That was why he had had his pinky out; not so amusing anymore. He turned to face you, and the first thing that came to mind left your mouth.

"What skincare do you use?"

The bar around you became more silent than it had been, people all looking towards you. Dabi was the first to burst out in laughter, the other people following. The male looked enraged at Dabi at the moment for laughing, so you took that time to observe him. He had chin length pale blue hair and glowing red eyes, eyes that showed resentment towards the other male. The skin on his face was more cracked than a normal person's would be, but that could be due to his quirk. His gaze snapped back to you after a minute and he held his hand out, only for it to go into a dark swirling vortex that appeared before you.

"Tomura Shigaraki. It is not a good idea to kill her this soon. She may be valuable to us."

"Yeah scabs, don't touch her."

He scowled and pulled his hand away reluctantly, scanning his eyes over your figure.

"Everyone else, out. I want to talk to the newbie myself."

The rest filed out of the bar, Dabi being the most reluctant of all. You had to give him your most reassuring smile to make him leave, also causing you to unknowingly make Tomura blush. If only that smile had been directed towards him.

He turned to face you, cracking his neck and sighing.

"I assume you heard you're to join us?"

"Join you?"

"Obviously not then."

"I'm supposed to join your villain group?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You have a strong quirk."

That comment did make your cheeks go a little red, becoming slightly flustered.

"...and I've been watching you."

"What? Why?"

"You seemed interesting. Appealed if you will."

Your face became slightly more red.

"What  I'm trying to say is that you seem cool for such a small person."

"Hey! I'm not that small."

He stood up, towering over you intimidatingly.

"Oh really?"

"S-shut up."

You averted your gaze to the floor with a blush upon your face.

He mumbled something almost silently, though you heard it.

"Cute."

"Eh?! Cute?!"

His eyes widened, clearly not having expected you to hear him. His face became dark red and he looked away.

"Anyway, I might consider letting you become my.. 'second-in-command'."

You knew clearly what he meant by that ; you thought it was supposed to be his way of asking you out. You knew that becoming a villain and dating one could be a big risk for you to take as you planned to keep your job. It would be a dangerous situation, but you were all for it.

"Sure. I don't see why not."

His eyes widened as if he genuinely didn't expect you to agree.

"Y-You're serious?"

"Of course. Why not?"

Slowly, a quirky smile made it's way onto his face, as if he didn't usually do it. It was awkward, but looked cute. You giggled and his face became a tomato.

"You know they're listening from the door right?"

"Yeah, I can hear them."

You suddenly got an idea,

"Wait, hold this."

You passed a chair to him, which turned to a pile of ash in front of him. He gave you a confused expression as you ran behind the counter, crouching down

You let out an ear piercing scream, causing the door to fly open and the other villains to come piling into the room.

Realisation hit Shigaraki at the same moment Dabi's fist hit his face, almost like that had allowed it. With the scream and pile of ash in front of the male, it was easy to assume things. You burst up from her hiding spot and screamed at the others, making them all fall over in fear. Shigaraki tried, he really did, but eventually burst out laughing. You did too, Shigaraki blushing when he heard you.

"Okay! Everyone! Lets get ready for the next mission!"