Day 2

TAEHYUNG POV

I woke up and saw jungkook crying in his sleep and speaking "Tae don't leave me please not yet, please I love you so much"  I started tearing up and tried to wake up Jungkook "Kookie wake up your making me cry" He slowly opened his eyes "i'm sorry what was I doing?" I layed my head on his chest "you were telling me you loved me and you didn't want me to leave you" He held one of my hands "I'm sorry I know its hard for you" I nodded.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was at Jin's house and Tae was with Jimin shopping and Jin was loosing his rag at me,

"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET THIS ILL" Namjoon tried to calm him down but it didn't work

"I DIDN'T I WAS TAKING CARE OF HIM, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT" I slapped Jin and he told me to get out of the house, I thought to myself: was he right was it my fault. 

I walked to the café and bought three coffee's as I went to go get Jimin and Tae.

"Hey Kookie!" Tae ran over and hugged me, I didn't say anything

"Hey Jungkook can you take the bags" I took the bags from Jimin and passed them there coffee's.

"What's wrong kookie?" I shook my head 

"Nothing" I mumbled

Once we returned home Tae kept looking at me worried. "Kookie please tell me whats wrong" "It's nothing if you really want to know ask Jin" I then heard Tae leave the house I ran down stairs and out the house, Tae spun around and I swung my keys around.

We arrived at Jin's house and Tae ran in "JIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" Jin ran in "Hey Tae are you all right?" He came to give Tae a hug and I just sit on the sofa.

"No jin im not what did you say to Kookie?" Jin laughed "What do you mean" "Oh come on Jin you know what I mean since the morning he hasn't been right he hasn't been hugging me or talking to me until he told me that you knew why, so what is it huh?" 

Namjoon walked in "I know what he means" Tae bowed at him and walked over to him, "What is it what did he say?" Namjoon looked at Jin "He was blaming Jungkook for this illness you have and I think Jungkook believed him" Tae started to cry "Jin how- how could you" 

Tae ran over to me and hugged me, "It's not your fault Kookie please don't listen to him he is just a self obsessed IDIOT!" Jin started to cry but Namjoon didn't calm him.