The Wedding

*TAEHYUNG POV*

I walked out of the changing room buttoning up my tuxedo when Jin ran to me,

" I cant believe my baby Tae is getting married!" He started crying and did my buttons for me he really was like a mother to me, i saw Namjoon trying to catch up to Jin but he was out of breath so i went over to him.

"Congrats Tae oh, also who is walking you down the isle?" 

"Me of course" Jin said from behind me,

"But what if i said i was going to choose Jimin?" I looked at Jin he looked confused,

"We would be happy for you wouldn't we Jin?" Jin sighed and nodded.

*J-HOPES POV* 

Ringg Ringgg

I answered my phone it was Taehyung,

"Hey Jimin,"

"Hi Tae Tae whats up need an inspiring talk?" i asked him as i heard him giggle

"No thanks but i need a fav, mind walking me down the isle?" 

"Yeah sure ill go get ready bye!"

I screamed and ran to check in the mirror that i look fine.

 *JUNGKOOKS POV*

I was stood thier waiting i could see Jin right in thee front crying already with Namjoon trying to calm him down but also i could see my beautiful soon to be husband Taehyung walk down the isle, im glad he chose Jimin he looks so happy ive never seen Jimin cry and i think i might today. Jimin went to sit by Yoongi. Yoongi on the other hand was crying hugging and holding Jimin.

"Jungkook do you promise to always love Kim Taehyung and take care of him in sickness and in health?"

"I do,"

"Kim Taehyung do you promise to always love Kim Taehyung and take care of him in sickness and in health?"

"I do," Tae started tearing up,

"Jungkook do you take Kim Taehyung as your awfully wedded husband?"

"I do,"

"Kim Taehyung do you take Jungkook as your awfully wedded husband?"

"I do,"

"You may now kiss you husband."

I grabbed hold of Tae's waist, he put his arms around my neck and we kissed, everyone started crying and awwing except Taes dad who actually showed up.

"Stupid Gays you were and accident Kim Gaehyung!" Tae started crying and i hugged him.

"Jimin please" i said and Jimin stood up to get rid of Taes dad