Adoption

*TAEHYUNGS POV*

"Jungkook should we have a boy or a girl?" I was still staring at all the baby's not believing that we still are adopting. There was one baby boy that kept looking at me and that smiled brightly at me.

*3RD PERSON POV* 

Tae and Jungkook decided on choosing that baby boy and named him Jung Hoseok or J-hope for short.

*JUNGKOOKS POV*

I grabbed J-hope and threw him in the air catching him, Tae just woke up he loved J-hope but it was just a bit to much for him sometimes and he gets really tired so i told him i would take care of J-hope today.

"Hey Tae Tae," i leaned over and gave Tae a kiss. We heard a mumble and looked down at J-Hope and again he mumbled something, Tae put his arm over my shoulder and looked back at J-hope.

"Dadda," Tae started crying and grabbed J-Hope from me and started kissing his face whilst jumping up and down. He put J-Hope in his crib and came over and kissed me i pulled back and rubbed his tears and brought him back into a tight hug. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i wanted to know if u actually like this story so pls vote and im gonna start some stuff in the story so should it be about Taes dad or J-Hope.

TAES DAD

J-HOPE