"What?" He snapped bitterly. I roll my eyes as I turn back to my food. Yesterday he was somewhat nice, and I guess today he'll be a jerk. He's like a Katy Perry song. First he's hot then he's cold. 

"Nothing," I say casually as I swallow my food. "So what's got your panties in a twist?"

Jasper walked into the kitchen in a huff. Whenever Jasper was in a bad mood, I always thought it was the hysterical. Now, since I have to be in the same house as him, I can't escape his negativity.

He stopped directly across from me and looked me dead in the eyes. "It's all your fault."

I sigh as I set my spoon down. It's was too early in the morning to deal with this shit. "Oh goodness me, how dare I let it be my fault. I thought I was so careful. You know, I blame the youth. If they could solve their own problems they wouldn't have to blame little ole me."

Jasper stared at me blankly. "I'm talking about the lake. I missed out on what might have been a once in a lifetime opportunity."

I gasp dramatically as I clap my hands over my mouth for dramatic effect. "Don't tell me, was there's a unicorn there?"

"What?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes in confusion. "No."

"Two unicorns?"

"Just fucking shut up," he said to me. "I'm talking about the Sanderson Twins."

"Who?" I ask. The name didn't ring a bell.

"You wouldn't know them," he said in a huff as he turned the sink on, it slowly began to fill with water.

"Then stop acting like I know them," I say bitterly as I reached over and placed my empty bowl in the sink.

"Then stop acting like I know them," he said in a mocking tone.

"I don't have to listen to this," I mumbled to myself before grabbing my crutches and walked out if there and to the living room.

I plopped down on the couch and turned on the television. The blank black screen soon came to life, and I started channel surfing. Since it was the morning, only childrens shows were on as well as soap operas. I wasn't that desperate yet.

As I was flipping channels, I could hear Jasper finishing up in the kitchen. I tried to block it out, but soon he came out if the kitchen with my phone on hand.

"Are you Facebook stalking Bello?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

"How did you get into my phone? It was locked," I snapped and I try to snatch it from him, but he pulled away.

"You like him, don't you?" He questioned as he began to scroll through my phone. "He just broke up with his girl, right? You trying to worm yourself into his life?"

"That's not-" I say as I try to get up on my feet but I end up falling back on the couch.

"I can help with that," he says as he begins to walk around the room while typing on my phone.

"Don't you dare," I say as I pick up one of my crutches and hurled it towards him. The crutch didn't even phase Jasper as he typed. He actually laughed at my attempt to stop him.

"And send," Jasper says as he looks up from my phone with a smug look on his face. If I didn't have this hunk of plaster holding my leg together, I would be on my feet pounding his face in. Jasper tossed back my phone to me, still unlocked. I looked down at what he did and gasped.

Hattie Page: Hey there sexy. Heard about you and your girl. I would never do that to you. So let me know if you're interested, because I sure am. You'd be surprised at all the things I could do to you. I'll make you feel good.