Mr.Sherlock Holmes

The rain outside was pittering and pattering like the uneven beats of a drum. A girl looking out of the window and sighed at the worst-looking morning ever.

Josephine Amelia Sonry was looking forward for this day to come, but the moment never came.

Amelia P.O.V

Wow, why did I ever make promises. I thought.
I was waiting for my long time no seen father to return from his trip but i didn't even bother to go to the airport.

Mom was cooking in the kitchen and was going to surprise my father when he arrives, but i highly doubt that hevwill even arrive.

Our high pitched doorbell rang right when i started sulking and I stomped my feet that were wearing my favourite fluffy panda slippers.

''Darling, please go and open the door, it must be your father!'' Mom called out. I frowned and walked to the door as slowly as possible.

Finally i reached the doorknob and opened it. Instead of a wrinkled and tiresome face, I see a young, tall and serious man with amazing curly hair standing in front of me.

''Ahemm, Is this the home of Ms. Amelia Sonry?'' He asked. I nodded and said,'' Yep, and may i ask who are you?''

Unknown P.O.V

She had a pair of bright blue eyes that sparkled even without daylight.

''My name is Sherlock Holmes. I am a consulting detective and this is my companion, Doctor John Watson.'' I stuttered, trying to not get lost in her beautiful features.

No, no , no! I can't let that human idiot fool in my head! I ruffled my hair, thinking.

Amelia P.O.V

When he spoke, only then i realize that there was a short man behind him .

'' Well erm, please , get inside. It's wet outside.'' I said, stating the obvious.

''Sweetheart, is that your father?'' Mom asked. ''Uh, no, we have a visitor Mom.'' I shout back in the house. I heard confused stumbles but i didn't care much.

I lead them into the living room and sat down.

Sherlock P.O.V

''Alright, so I am here because i need to question you about a case which occured two days ago. It seems that you know one of our suspects, Jerry Herlman.'' I say, in no longer than three seconds.

''Oh him? Yeah i know that old drunkard. We were in University together and he was the one that always got drunk at parties.'' The girl says.

''Hmm. Just so you know, don't try lying to me, it doesn't work. I know that you have a father that often goes on trips to 'work' but you know thats not true.Your brother currently studies at Cambridge University but has been getting low grades and you are very worried about him.You have a huge obsession with penguins and Tom Hiddleston but you try to hide that fact from your mother, thinking she will be ashamed of you. You had two poodles but they recently passed away which you mourned for awhile.You had two ex-boyfriends because both of them turned you down when asked to meet your parents and you were protective about them so you broke up with them both. Also, I know that you still believe in Santa Claus.''

Expecting to see a gawking face, i heard some loud and slow clapping. My eyes darted to her and saw her smiling like an idiot.

Amelia P.O.V

I knew i was grinning and clapping like crazy but i didn't care.That was freakin' amazing!

''Wow! Just wow! I know i have been practising deducing for some time but yours are just impressive! You have successfully earned my respect, detective.'' I said, feeling actually impressed for the first time in years.

Seeing his face light up like a lightbulb, i also feel a slight sense of happiness tugging inside me.

Hello! This is my first ever chapter and i am very excited! Let me know what you think and enjoy!I don't know when i wikl start the second chaoter but maybe in the Christmas Holidays when i'm not that busy. Cheers!