"Give me another chance, I know we can fix it,"

"There is nothing to fix," Derek closed his eyes to take deep breath.

"We have been through so much, we can't just give this up."

"Yes, we have thorough thick and thin but it didn't take a minute to open your legs for that guy."

Derek felt a sharp sting on his cheeks. Molly slapped just him. Blinded by anger Derek punched Molly.

Molly winced with pain.

He couldn't couldn't belive what he just did, his mother tought him better.

He stormed out room so he could stop himself from doing something he would regret.

Next 6 months

For the next  few months Derek got into several bar fights. His only excuse was he was drunk. And he was drunk everyday. Sometimes he passed out in the streets. He is lucky he didn't die because of cold after all it was November. His health got worse. At first his friends and family tried to stop him. He ignored them. Few days later his friends started to avoid him few months later so did his family. He felt so lonely.
His problems got worse. Everyone gave up on him. He didn't blame anyone. After all he gave up on him self a long time ago.

Until One Day

February 3rd 2020

Derek was yet again drunk. His visions were blurry. He heard a distinct sound of horn. He looked behind him, he saw that a car is coming at his way. He tried to move. But in his drunk state he stumbled over his feet and fell down. Bright lights blinded his visions. Suddenly everything went black