Christmas Eve Part 1

Ochaco sat in the common room with the rest of the dorm. It was the morning of the 24th and it was the last time they'd see each other in the dorms for a while since everyone went home for winter break. Everyone was instructed to stay in their pj's for the unwrapping of gifts. Ochaco sat with a cup of hot chocolate Momo and Sato handed out and Mina was stuck under the tree rummaging for all the gifts. She was in charge of distribution.
"Okay! I think that's all of them, we can do a double check after everyone's opened a few," she called from under the tree. She crawled out and checked the tags for names. She collected a few small ones and distributed them, she started off with the small gifts and pretty soon everyone had at least 3 small gifts in front of them. Some of them were the anonymous gifts that the girls had bought. Mina was especially shy handing hers to Kirishima, before moving onto gift bags, and then the larger gifts. Once she had finished there was a pile under the tree, gifts that were meant for her and Toru since she sat next to the tree.
"Is everyone ready to unwrap some gifts!" she called excitedly, she got a cheer back from everyone in the room. "Who should go first, any suggestions?"
"Tsyuu should open one of the small gifts she got!" Ochaco called.
"You've been nominated Tsyuu! Open one," Mina said to the green haired girl. Tsyuu picked up the longer box, and carefully removed the wrapper. It was a long box, she lifted the lid and lifted the necklace out of the box and held it, her eyes were wide. It was a small gold frog with a green gem on its back. Ochaco swelled with pride as she saw her friend admire the gift.
"Wow, that's so pretty!" Mina said, "does it say who it was from?"
"uh I'm not sure," she said before looking down in the box, there was a small card on the bottom of the box. "Ochaco... you didn't have to get me something like this!" Tsyuu said a giant smile on her face.
"It was for all the help you provided me with this past year," she smiled.
"Who's next?" Mina asked. And it continued, and pretty soon it was her turn.

She grabbed a small gift and turned it over. She hated ripping wrapping, and this wrapping was beautiful, the paper was a deep purple with pink spots all around. She opened it and saw a small black square box, she popped the lid off and a gasp escaped her lips, a beautiful golden locket stared back at her, it was shaped like an oval. It had a pattern on it and something red shone through the gaps in the patterns. She opened it and a heart-shaped ruby red jewel lay inside. Engraved into the stone were words, but she dared not read them aloud. She removed the gem and inspected it before noticing that the locket had something else engraved on it too. She felt her cheeks burst into a blush and she put the gem back in its place and sealed it. She placed the beautiful gold locket back in the box and looked around the wrapping and box, but there was no name as to who gifted it to her.
"That's gorgeous!" Toru spoke up breaking her out her train of thought.
"Thank you to whoever got me this, it's beautiful," she said and then it moved on until it reached Deku who opened his gift from her first. And then it continued. Kirishima loved his little boxing glove and then it was Bakugou's turn. Unlike everyone, he went for the bigger gift first, her gift. He looked over the wrapping and carefully removed it, he picked up the bright red fabric and unfolded it. It was a bright red scarf that she had seen after her encounter with her soulmate. The red just stuck out to her and she wasn't really sure why it stuck out so much, but she bought it anyway. The colour reminded her of the sting on her pinky, much like her gem did the same. Bakugou's eyes were wide as he held the scarf, she couldn't read his expression.

"Wow Bakugou, that's an amazing scarf, suits you actually," Kirishima said and Bakugou looked over at him.
"Next!" and so it went, everyone opened their gifts until wrapping was strewn all over the floor. The whole class got ornaments from Momo, each representing who they were, and Ochaco got a star, to signify her quirk, the Bakugou's also gifted everyone one of those plush creatures they saw the day they went shopping. She got a little blue mouse called a Marill.

Todoroki got two smaller ones, a white and brown squirrel looking creature with 8 tails, called a Vulpix. Kirishima got rhino looking one called a Rhydon, Deku got a lizard looking humanoid thing called a Machop, and Bakugou got two, he got a small squirrel looking one, that was called a Flareon and another larger one, it looked like a lion and a dog mushed together, it was called an Arcanine. Everyone got one that reminded Kasumi of the students. Ochaco picked up her gifts from her classmates and walked to her room and placed them all on her bed. She had received two gifts from the anonymous gifts, the locket and a small keychain of a moon. She looked at the locket, disregarding the moon, she opened it and read the engraved words aloud.