wInTeR

Uraraka stood waiting for Deku to show up. It was Friday and he texted her earlier that week that he had arranged with All Might and he would be there by ten. She sat down on the blanket and looked at her phone. 21:58. She sat up straight and waited patiently. A few more minutes passed and still nothing. She picked up her phone and typed out a text asking if he was still coming, he didn't reply and she sighed standing up and walking into the room. She opened the door and walked over to Deku's room and knocked on the door. She heard some shuffling before the door swung open and a sleepy, scruffy looking Deku looked at her. He was wearing his pyjamas and the lights in his room were off. When he saw her his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.
"Uraraka!" he gasped.
"Did you forget?" she asked quietly.
"I did! I'm so sorry! I was training with Iida and when I got back I was so tired and I passed out! It completely wiped from my memory!" he said his voice shaky.
"It's okay, we can reschedule for tomorrow," she smiled and started to walk away.
"Wait!" he called behind her, she turned around and looked at him. "Give me 5 minutes!" he said closing the door. She stood there unsure as to what was happening, a few minutes later Deku opened the door, dressed. "Okay, let's go," he smiled walking past her to her room.
"But-"
"I wasn't going to stand you up, and I don't want to bail on you," he grinned and grabbed her hand, leading her to her room. She blushed at his sweetness and followed without a fight. She opened the door and he walked in without saying a word. She followed and watched as he looked around. They walked to the balcony and she heard him gasp suddenly.

"You-you did all of this?" He asked not taking his eyes off the scenery in front of him. There was a large blanket on the floor of the balcony, a basket in the middle of it and flowers all around the blanket. She had placed candles around the blanket and decorated with more flowers around them. He turned to look at her, and she nodded. She looked down at her outfit bashfully. She wore a pair of blue jeans and a top that Mina lent her. It was a soft blue, with small white lines going down diagonally. He placed his forefinger and thumb under her chin and lifted her face to look at him. She looked into his green eyes and felt the involuntary blush creep up her neck onto her face. Deku's face was soft, and his eyes only looked at her. She saw his eyes flick to her lips before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her lips. He pulled away and smiled at her.
"You truly are amazing," he whispered, causing her eyes to widen, a smile playing on her lips.
"It's nothing really Deku," she mumbled. He shook his head and reached his free hand to her cheek, both moving to cup her face.
"No, it's not nothing, it's everything, it's amazing, it's the most amazing thing in the world," he said before shrugging his shoulders. "and the picnic set up is great too," He winked, the blush engulfing her face. He placed another soft kiss on her lips before letting go of her face and grabbing her hand, leading her to the blanket. He sat down and patted the spot next to him gesturing for her to sit. She complied sitting cross-legged next to him. She leaned forward and opened the basket pulling out sandwiches, rice balls, some sushi and a few sweet pastries, one being mochi ice cream. She placed them on the blanket and gestured for him to eat. She handed him chopsticks and took her pair and picked up a piece of sushi and dipped it in some soy sauce she poured. She placed it in her mouth and ate it. It was silent between the two of them for a bit until she heard Deku moan. She whipped her head around to look at the boy. His eyes were wide and his mouth was full. He looked as if he were about to cry. He had his chopsticks I'm his hand, she tilted her head to look at him while he chewed, waiting for an answer.

"Did you make all of this??" He asked when he had finished. His eyes still wide.
"Most of it, I bought the mochi and the sushi with fish in it and a few other pastries but everything else is my own doing," she blushed.
"Marry me!" He blurted out and a blush flew over both of them. "It's just that... You're a really good cook and you make really nice food. If you were to marry me later on, I'd never let anyone else cook ever, not in a sexist way or anything..." He stuttered and fell over his words. She giggled and smiled at him.
"Try these," she picked up a cookie and handed it to him. He took a bite and his face did it again. "I made these," she grinned. "Momo helped with the recipe and Todoroki and Bakugou taste tested them since they happened to be passing by," she smiled. Deku's face changed for a split second, but it was gone before she could read it.
"It's amazing, Ochaco!" He grinned. They ate more of the food, demolishing almost all of the food in the process. And while they ate they spoke about random things and romantic things. She felt at ease around him but her heartbeat wouldn't slow down. The butterflies wouldn't stop fluttering in her stomach and her mind raced. Once they had finished they started talking about movies and manga.