Chapter Two

I made a playlist for this fic on Spotify, if you want to listen to it here's the link
https://open.spotify.com/user/js-harleen-quinzel/playlist/0dYF7VdIXXRn80BZGbWYGe?si=MmXBUC_fRxCeif4q90uYnQ
The name of the playlist is "Dreamsand Memories".
Thanks for reading and I hope you like it!

***
6 years later

"Happy birthday to you~" you slowly opened your eyes, an enormous smile plastered on your face as Pippa and Jamie came inside your room, your favorite cake in hand with six candles at the top.

You gasped and sat up, beautiful (e/c) eyes staring in amazement and excitement.

Your parents sat down at your small bed as the song ended "Go on, blow your candles"

"Don't forget to make a wish" your mother said and you smiled sweetly, thinking of your wish and then blowing the candles.

"Happy birthday baby" your parents hugged you, bright smiles adorning their faces.

"Why don't we go downstairs to eat breakfast? How does that sound?" Pippa said standing up, extending her hand to you. You took it and happily walked with her towards the dining room.

"Are my aunties and uncles coming today?" You asked, your mouth full of pancakes.

"Of course! You know they wouldn't miss your sixth birthday princess" Jamie said sitting down next to Pippa.

"Is Jack coming too?"

Pippa and Jamie looked at each other, a tender smile on their faces.

"He is! Actually... he told us he has a surprise for you" Jamie said, you gasped and a huge smiled immediately appeared on your face.

"Yes, now finish so you can get ready for the guests, they'll be here at any moment"

You ate the rest of your food in a hurry. When Pippa finished, she carried you towards your bathroom to help you shower and get dressed.

"What do you think Jack's surprise is?" You asked Pippa as she dried your hair with the towel.

"I don't know, probably something really funny" you giggled.

When you were ready, you ran out of your room and downstairs to wait for everyone to arrive.

"Are you excited?" Your father said, sitting next to you

"Yes! I can't wait to show Jack what I've learnt in my figure skating classes!" You exclaimed excitedly

"I'm sure he can't wait either" he smiled at you "Wait a second"

You looked at him puzzled

"What's this behind your ear?" He said and magically appeared a small box from behind your ear.

You gasped.

"Happy birthday (y/n)" he opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace with a  moon locket, inside there was a picture of you and your father and a small poem next to it.

"Let the water settle;
You will see the moon and stars
Mirrored in your being." Jamie read as you examined the picture inside

"Every time you feel unsure or afraid, you can always talk to the moon, he will tell you the right way and guide you towards the right path. I'm always going to be with you, no matter what"

"I love it dad" you said

"Do you want me to put it on?" He asked, you nodded and handed him the necklace.

You turned around and pulled up your hair.

"There you go" he said "It looks beautiful on you" you hugged him tightly "I love you daddy"

Dreamsand Memories (Jack Frost x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara