epilogue

CAMILLA was back in Seoul two years after she left and she was shopping in the city. The tall buildings and bustling cars made her feel finally at home. She was excited to come back and meet him again. Could they start over?

She suddenly saw a huge crowd in the middle of the walkway and curiously she went through it.

A man was singing a song, Jungkook actually was singing a song. He had pink almost red hair and was dressed in ripped jeans and a tucked in white dress shirt. A girl was standing opposite him as he sung, dressed in a white laced dress she looked the complete opposite of Camilla.

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do." His voice was so sweet and beautiful she wanted to melt.

People pulled out phones when they recognised the song, the girl with bleach blonde hair covered her mouth in shock and Camilla stood there feeling as if her heart had been smashed to pieces.

"Hey baby, I think I marry you. Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice. Who cares baby-" he pulled out a black case and opened it, revealing the diamond glorious ring. "I think I wanna marry you."

"Yes!" She sobbed and yelled at the same time. She ran to him and hugged him while he kissed her on the lips. The same way he kissed Camilla on the lips. She saw on the side of his neck a black tattoo that read "Camilla" in all caps, it glistened in the sunlight. She was shocked that he would have a tattoo of her name, even though their relationship was so short. Even though he was a goody two shoes.

Her eyes grew glossy when she had realised that although he had moved on, she still had a place in his life.

It was her turn to move on now.

-

authors note

Please do not be mad at the ending it was always meant to end like this. The message being that most high school relationships do not last and that people do move on eventually.

I hope you enjoyed the short story 😊

the end.