39.

Kashari
Later that day
3:12pm

I spit blood on floor once again as Jimmy hit me in the far with the gun. I groaned in pain, wishing that I was dead. Carlos was already unconscious, but that showed a sign of weakness. I had to show these nigga that I was far from pussy.

"Oh you got heart huh? I can't wait until Don get here, he'll finally have a chance to kill yo' bitch ass". Jimmy laughed blowing smoke in my face.

I chuckled lightly, "I ain't gon' be too many bitches. Far from that shit".

I growled as I was hit again, I felt warm liquid leaking from my nose. I watched as the blood covered my pants. I winced in pain as my cheek stung. I wanted to give up at this point, but I couldn't. I just couldn't let these niggas see me weak.

"Guess you thought I wasn't gon' do nothing". He circled around me.

I had my head down, breathing heavy. I heard coughs, which caused me to look over at 'Los who was regaining conciousness.

"Oh good, now you're up".

Jimmy grinned making his way over to Carlos. I tried my hardest to get out of these ropes but I couldn't, which only made me angrier.

"Fuck"!

I screamed making Jimmy turn his attention back to me. My anger was getting the best of me and I didn't know how to act. I, for once, wanted to burst into tears and call for my mama.

"What's wrong? You can't handle this? You gonna cry? Huh"? Jimmy asked pushing me in my face, "you gon' cry pussy ass nigga"?

I heard a gun cock making all three of us look towards the door.

"No, but you are".

At that moment, a shot fired and Jimmy dropped to the floor. I sat in my chair with my eyes wide open and also my mouth.

"Felix? W-What the fuck"? I coughed spitting blood on the floor.

He walked further into the room with Don right behind him. I shook my head, hanging it low as I heard him chuckle. It's always yo' family that switch up on you. That's why I don't trust anybody, and that's on my dead mama grave.

"Kashari Terrell Jacobs". Don' smirked, "What happened to you? You used to be my best worker. Always gave me my money on time, never ever did grimmey shit. Then, I guess, you grew up on me. Now you got children, and a new bitch and you think you the shit! It's aight tho', you gon' wish you never fucked with my crew after I'm done with you".

I kept my head down thinking of a way to get out of here. It was taking me longer than I expected and it was irritating me. I was on the verge of giving up honestly.

"Man fuck you! We'll kill both you niggas! Including anybody you ever associated with"!

I looked over at Carlos to see him going off. I watched as the tears streamed down his face. I knew he was fed up with this shit too.

"Shut yo' bitch ass up"! Felix mugged.

"Nah nigga, you da' bitch. He got more heart than yo' pussy ass". I defended calmly.