Chapter 2

| Hermione's P.O.V. |

As I'm walking down the train corridor, I see the little girl by Malfoy in his compartment. He's probably bullying her. I finally reach McGonagall's train car and I knock.

"Come in," I hear her voice say through the door. I open the door and I see a desk and 2 chairs. McGonagall sits behind the desk and she gestures for me to sit in one of the two chairs.

"Tea, coffee, water, juice?" She offers.

"Juice, please," I reply. She summons a glass an a juice pitcher and pours me my drink. Then, another person knocks.

"Come in," McGonagall says again.

I see the blonde hair before the rest if him, and I know it's Malfoy. I roll my eyes and resume my comfortable position in my chair. Malfoy sits down and we both wait for McGonagall to start talking.

"So you are both here today because I have some information I need to tell you. Good news or regular news first?" She asks.

Malfoy and I say "Good," at the same time. Slightly shocked that we both agreed on something, I wait for the news.

"Well, you are Head Boy and Head Girl." McGonagall said. I'm seriously shocked. My jaw is hanging open and everything. I mean I'm so happy I'm Head Girl, but Malfoy as Head Boy? You're kidding me right?

"The next news is that there is a new part of the castle that is for the 8th years. Or you guys. It's right out the Great Hall, a left, a right, go to the end of the hall and there will be a portrait of an ex-headmaster/headmistress. For now, the password is 'Dumbledore.' If you forget where it is by the time the feast is over, just ask." She says. "Now, we're almost there so you'd better get back and change into your robes." Malfoy and I get up and go back to our compartments. When I get to mine, everybody else is in their robes and waiting for me. I got in my robes and sat next to Ron.