Chapter 4

Dick Grayson's POV(ima call him Grayson though)
The team and I had cleaned up and were training when I got to alert of an incoming jet.
"They're here!" I yelled ending the training programs. The team and I all ran out. We were all in our suits. The jet landed and out came Superman and Batman. There was also another girl. She had blond hair and blue eyes. Her suit was almost the same to Superman's except it had a skirt and boots that went up to under her knees.
"Welcome to the Young Justice!" I told her. She rolled her eyes and gave Superman a glare.
"Whatever..." She said.
"Grayson this is....SuperGirl or Kara Zor-El in her kryptonian name..." Superman said.
"Hi! I am Robin, that's Kid Flash, AquaLad, Artemiz, and Ms.Martian!" I said. One member was coming later.
"Hi..." she said.
"Kara here is my cousin..." Superman said. I heard a gasp escape my mouth. We all started at her and she just clenched her fists and glared at her cousin.

Kara's POV
We flew in one of the jets to a mountain. A cave area opened and I saw a hanger. I saw a few people my age look up at the jet as it landed.
(Blah blah they introduce everyone and now we pick up off the gasp!)
I felt there gazes.
"Are you related to Conner?!" Ms Martian aksed.
"No..I am full kryptonian and Superman's biological cousin.." I said.
"What?" I heard. The others looked behind them to see a boy with black hair. He had blue eyes like me. He wore jeans and a black top that head the same symbol on hers and Clark's suits. I knew that this was my cousin.
"Hey Conner!" Clark said. Conner looked at him with eyes narrowed and then crossed his arms.
"Hey..." he said
"This is Kara! She's your cousin and now we have to go do bye!" Said Clark and he sped off toward a the jet. Batman followed him. I watched them leave and I felt angry, but I ignored and turned around. The others were staring at me still in shock and I walked up Conner.
"Kara Kent...or SuperGirl.." I said to him. "I didn't know my cousin could hide something like this from me..."
"Wait you didn't know I existed?!" He exclaimed.
I nodded and pushed past him. I walked inside and walked around till I found my room. I put my stuff in side and laid on my bed sighing.
"I.hate.you.Kal." I muttered in frustration.
I heard arguing from the main room and I heard the others laugh and joke. Stuck here with children...amazing...