20. The End of The Line • Fluff

Synopsis ; in which they lived happily after everything they've been through.

Contains ; nothing too triggering.

[ I made a small blurb for y'all ]

Third Person's.

    Sam couldn't believe it.

   After everything they've been through, he and his brother, Dean, they finally got the quiet and peaceful life the boys always wanted for everyone. With every demon, possession, betrayal and other painful events that they encounter, it's relieving to know that the two Winchester's survived and is watching the world they protected against the supernatural with a grateful smile, even if many people doesn't know that.

       Sam never expected to watch the sunset in a warm and safe home, with his wife and kids upstairs.  He never expected the feeling of peacefulness when he was doing his daily jogs outside the neighborhood. What he did expect was that he'll ended up bloody and bruised somewhere along the narrow road, with no one to rescue him.

      He expected that he and Dean will die saving the world,

        And they did.

  But then Chuck return, with his kind smile and open arms, greeting both boys a job well done and gave them another chance, to lived their own lives differently. A life without guns and knives under their pillowcases. A life without salt and protection symbols all around their houses. A life where they can be a simple man with happy lives, where both of them can truly be happy.

     After that, Sam met his wife and fell in love. He got to experience the things he always wanted, have a healthy and happy relationship with someone romantically. There was no random cars with guns on the trunk, no "we need back-up" calls at midnight, and no random persons showing up on his house. It's all perfectly normal. He even continue to study and finish his degree and is now a lawyer, what a truly successful man.

    It's afternoon and Sam's family are in their way to his brother's house, with gifts on the backseat. Noah, the three-year-old baby sat beside the gifts, giggling at the phone he was holding. Sam sighed and looked over at his wife, who immediately took a hold of his hand and kissed his knuckles. Everything is great, he thought.

    Upon arriving at Dean's, the younger Winchester saw multiple cars parked outside. With loud cheers that can be heard a few blocks away, the family of three got out of their car and entered the yard. Tables and chairs were spread out, same as for the visitors. There in the middle, stood the his brother along with his wife, Y/N, who had his arm around. The pair had a huge balloon on their hands, with a pin on the other.

    Everything was loud, that Noah put his chubby hands on his ears to block the screams of excitement from the people. At last, the couple popped the balloon and pink confetti's came raining down on them as the cheers got louder.

     As Dean hugged his wife with tears evident on his green eyes, Sam smiled and decided to thank Chuck a million times for giving Dean the life he deserve.

• • •

[ Hey guys i know I've been inactive on writing bc im always reading something somewhere (like Tumblr) lol so I guess this is the last piece that im gonna do for this book?? Let me know ur thoughts! ]

- L Y Y