12. Avoiding Kisses and Cuddles AU • Fluff

Synopsis : in which Dean makes the reader feel better when she’s sick.

Contains : sick!reader, dean being a cute boyfriend i want one.

[ AU imagine – doesn’t contain any typical spn scenarios and monsters unless stated ]

{    i dedicated this for me because i dont feel so good lately ( *cries* my bby peter ) my tooth aches and i have cold and my throat has been itchy and all i just want some love from Dean!     }

Third Person’s.

      Being sick sucks.

  Having tissues beside her, Y/N tiredly got some and wiped her nose that was red due to the cold she caught yesterday. She coughed, body curling and throat throbbing. With teary eyes, she bought the glass of water into her lips and sip some, sighing when the warm water run down through her sore throat. She checked her phone and saw some messages from her boyfriend, Dean.

   hey babe Mrs. Klei was a bitch this morning. next time she asks me about stopping my football games im gonna start throwing punches

         — school's boring without u tbh. Miss u.♥

                        ur probably still asleep and im spamming u just bc i miss u

          the game's prac was k im heading at ur's after

                          stopping at ellen’s to grab some fud otw to ur's with ur fav chilli fries

      love you ♥

    With a quick reply of ‘ i love you too ’ , Y/N wrapped herself into a cocoon and checked the messages from her classmates. The doorbell rang and the sound of door slamming echoed through the whole household, she didn’t paid attention, knowing that Dean was probably downstairs and making his way towards his girlfriend’s room.

     Her bedroom’s door opened and Dean’s head poked in, “Aww. Look at my baby.”

     “Hmmmm.” She whined, burying her face on her duvet. Dean grinned, entering the room and closing the room with his foot seeing that both of his hands were occupied with market bags and bags that she recognized from Ellen’s. “What is that?”

    “I brought some extra tissues because I know how much you hate when you run out of tissues to use. Some chips, those salted potato chips that you love.” Dean ranted, giving her the items he inlisted. “That chocolate drink you always buy when we do groceries. Chips again but those roasted beef flavored ones. Finally, your favorite Chilli fries from Ellen’s. Oh! she said hi and hope you’ll get better soon.”

    “Awww. That’s sweet of her.”

     He shrugged, “Yeah.”

    “Babe. . . You don’t need to buy these things!” Y/N gestured to the foods he bought, “I know you’re struggling with finances right now, with the uniform at your game and projects. . . You don’t need to do this.”

    Dean sat at the bed with his legs folded beneath him, her hand on his. “You're right. I don’t need to, I want to. Because taking care of you, that’s what I’ve been doing since kids and I ain’t stopping now. So shut up and rest 'till you get better.”

      “I wished so bad that I can kiss you right now but. . .” she whispered, lovingly gazing at his forest green eyes that are sparkling with mischief.

      “What’s stopping you?” he groaned, leaning towards.

      She pulled away and cover her face with the duvet. “The fact that I’m sick means no kisses, mister! not until I get better!”

     Laughing, Dean stand and bent down to kiss her forehead instead. “I’m gonna make some soup for you. Stay here, alright?”

     Y/N nodded and layed back, watching her boyfriend winked at her and slowly closed the door, leaving her in complete and utter silence. She sighed and rubbed her throat, trying to ease the itchiness building within. Her parents were out of town and just her luck, she got sick on the exact day of their special Biology exam, which is 60% of their grades. She’s going to fail because of some cough and cold. Great.

    “I’m gonna fail. Fuckin’ great.” she groaned, closing her eyes and placing her hand on it. Her face was most likely hot, no doubt her high body temperature.

    She layed there, eyes closed and waiting for her good–of–a–cook boyfriend that was still downstairs. Her hand mindlessly pat around her bed, hoping to decipher where the heck was Dean’s hoodie that she’d sworn she caught a glimpse of earlier. Grinning to herself when she felt the soft material on her fingers, Y/N sat up and hugged the hoodie closed to her, enjoying scent of the oldest Winchester that was still on it.

    The door opened and there he was, tray in hand with the soup, crackers and a bottle of water. Dean bought it to her and closed the door, getting some medicine for her to take before sitting beside her. He placed the tray on his lap and mixed the soup, scooping some of it before checking if it was hot enough and brough the spooned food to her lips, which she gratefully did.

     He fed her as they sat in comfortable silence. As the foods on the tray were finished, he put it at the floor by the drawer with the bags of her goods and laying on his back, making her rest her head on his chest. Sighing, Y/N softly grazed her finger on his stomach, “Thank you.”

     He squezed her arm, “It’s nothing.”

    “No, it’s not. Really. You, taking care of me is a big thing, my parents aren’t here and I had no one to take care of me. Except you.” She whispered. “That is nothing for me.”

    “Well. For the record, I’ll always take care of you. No matter what happens. . . I’ll be here.” Dean promised, kissing the top of her head.

     She closed her eyes and tighten her grip on him, she smiled. “And I love you for it.”

   “This is the part where you’re about to kiss me—”

   “No kisses!”

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

[ when im writing fluffs ive noticed my updates were shorter than the angsts one ive made lol 😂 that proves that i prefer angst than fluffiness lmao. Been reading a lot of Tom Holland/Peter Parker fics lately, makes me want to write about him ]

P E A C E   O U T   B T C H E S

— L Y Y Y