19. Without Me • Sad

Synopsis ; in which she decide to live her life alone like he did.

Contains ; mentions of unfaithfulness, taking advantage of someone, overall toxic relationship.

[ inspired with Halsey’s Without Me that keeps breaking my heart. Shes beauty she's grace shes gonna smack u in the face with this song ]

Third Person's.

      Indeed, love is blind.

     When you're in love, you see pass their flaws, their scars and the negativity everyone tells they have. When you're in love, you'll do everything and I mean, everything, for them. Love is a beautiful feeling, with those butterflies in your stomach, the twinkle within the eyes and the smile that lights up the room.

      But it was hard to love someone who doesn't feel the same and took advantage of your feelings.

• • •

   Sitting on their shared room at the Bunker while the Winchester siblings were out hunting, Y/N silently packed all of her stuff, folding her remaining clothes and putting it neatly on the duffel bag. Mindlessly, she looked over at the bed, where two bodies were once intertwined but now was a cold and lonely mattress. Sighing, she can't help but remember how she and him met.

     On a busy bar, where random lights and neon ones flashes, decorating every body on the dancefloor, she easily spotted him. Sitting by the counter, the man was hunched over and have a glass of whiskey in his hands. She stood from her seat and casually approached him, looking over at him, she recognized the daze on his eyes. They talked and later on, she realized she was talking to a hunter like herself, and it was Dean Winchester. But it wasn't who old hunters told him to be, he was vulnerable that night, more open and sensitive.

      After almost getting kicked out of the bar (because of Dean yelling at the bartender about having another whiskey ), she drove him to the Bunker, with directions from him, of course. The both of them bid goodbye to each other but it wasn't the last time they saw one another.

     The two kept crossing paths, not that they complain thought. Because of this, they quickly become friends.

    Soon, she learned that hunters like Dean, can't always be strong. He admitted it himself that he was on his knees that night they met, drowning his sorrows and pitied himself. He knew he was drowning and already pass saving, already beaten down by everything he and his brother, Sam, encountered. She couldn't stand it. Y/N helped him to his feet, slowly building up his defenses but with her in it. She help him stand and faced the world with strength and courage to pass another day without beating down. She held him up when he was down,

       And he took advantage of it.

    Blind by her love, Y/N hadn't notice him slipping away from her fingers. She was so busy putting him together that she didn't notice that he was living his life without her in it, enjoying it with someone else. Oblivious to this, she continue to building his self and love him while doing it.

       Chuckling to herself about her foolish idea of Dean loving her after all the years they've been together, she shook her head. Reminding herself that it's impossible, that if there is a possibility that Dean will love her as she does to him, he wouldn't left her on the sidelines after she fixed him.

    She zipped her bag shut and sigh, looking around the room once more before hauling the bag over her shoulder and head towards the door, closing it softly behind her. Passing by the library, she saw a couple of blank papers and decided to write something for both men. Once she wrote down all of her goodbyes, Y/N left the paper with tears stains on the table, along with her memories of hunting with both Winchester brothers.

     It's time for Y/N to fix herself on her own.

• • •

[ i know it's short I dont have any idea give me some lol . yes im still alive but after seeing the A4 trailer I dont think ill breath again NASA must save my baby Tony from space or else— ]

P E A C E O U T B T C H E S

–L Y Y 🤟