14. Twenty • Sad / Angst

Synopsis ; in which he sends twenty voicemails to her.

Contains ; mentions of cheating, swearing.

Third Person’s.

“   it’s me. Dean. We, uhm, finished a hunt here in Wyoming. A Wendigo. . . haven’t hunt those in a while, still bitches thought. Sammy was worried, you hadn’t called us since you. . . uhm, I have to go, he just got of the mart and coming over at Baby. Be safe, yeah?  

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

“    Man, those ghosts were son of a bitches. Got thrown by one across the room, not a good experience, I’ll tell you that. . . Sammy’s asleep, got the whole motel bed for himself yet he barely fits in it, it was hilarious with his feet hanging by the edge. . . You’d be laughing if you see this. I wish you were here.   

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

“     We’re at Jody’s. The girls are at school while Jody and Sammy are at the station. As for me, well, I’m at the woods, alone. Looking for evidence. I know, calling on the job is dangerous but. . . I saw a kid earlier with his mom. She had your hair color and my heart stopped for a moment there, I really thought it was you. It’s been years I—, years since I–we, last saw you. I think seeing something that reminds me of you makes me emotional is an understatement.  

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

“     hey. I was shot. We’re at the hospital and Sammy’s fetching us some food because hospital food sucks ass. . . I was critical. The doctors thought I wasn’t going to make it, but luckily I did. . . I saw you. When I was lying on the ground with the gun wound while the man ran away, I saw you. I didn’t really think it was you thought, yet it made me hold on. I–I know me hoping for your forgiveness is wrong and all but– please, please come home. Come back to us, to me.   

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

“     Your dad says hi. I’m guessing he still doesn’t know what happened huh? I expect to be punched by him and not being hugged. I’d expect I’ll find you here too, guess I shouldn’t expect too much.    

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

“     Something happened. Something none of us wanted. Bobby’s shot, in the head. We’re at the hospital and he’s inside— I know we’re not at good terms but you need to go here, he needs you. . . I’m scared, he might not make it and I can’t handle that. I’m scared to lose another one, I can’t lose your dad like I lose you. . .   

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

  “            We lose Bobby. I’m sorry, sweetheart.    

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

  “        It’s been too long. Six years. . . since I saw you and three since Bobby died. There’s so much going on and sorry for not messaging you and keeping you updated, althought I knew you hated when I called you, after everything. . . I have the Mark Of Cain and the First Blade. I’m dangerous and for the first time, I’m glad you hadn’t told me where you are. I’m glad you are safe from me.