The Game Begins

"Come onnn! Can't we do anything??" Axel pleaded with both Alia and X.

"We should stay on guard if anything is to happen." Alia continued typing at her computer.

"But we just saved the world yesterday! It can at least stay saved for one day so we can have some fun together!" Axel whined.

"It doesn't seem like such a bad idea Alia.." Palette shrugged.

"I think it's a nice way of celebrating a victory." X said.

"What about you Layer?" You asked the tallest girl.

"Uhm.. I think it's a nice thought." She smiled shyly at you.

"Well that's a majority of votes." You smiled. "Let's play... Erm.. what game did you exactly have in mind Axel?"

"It better not be hide and seek." Zero huffed, crossing his arms.

"Hey! I'm not that childish!" Axel also crossed his arms, he was slightly flustered. "I was thinking of playing seven minutes in heaven." Axel stated.

"Seven minutes in... what? I've never heard of that game." You tilted your head to the side.

Axel snickered and sat down in Palatte's chair, earning a fowl look from her. "Since I know there are plenty of unresolved feelings in this room, I chose this particular game."

"Alright, alright match-maker. How do you actually play the game?" Alia placed her hands on her hips.

"So, two people are chosen to spend 7 minutes alone in a dark, space, usually a cupboard or something small. During this time, you can do whatever you want. Loads of people use this time to talk privately or take part in more... intimate activities." Axel snickered.

There was a small silence in the room.

"Maybe we should play a differe-"

"Who wants to go first?" Palette asked. Great, now she was taking the side of Axel.

You looked around at the crowed, no one was going to volunteer. You sighed and stepped up, just to get the game going. "I'll go in first." You nodded solemnly.

"Alrighty, now all we need to do is draw straws, or pick a name out of a hat to see who goes in with Y/n.." Axel looked around to see if anyone had those things.

"I have a randomiser in my systems, I could put our names in it and see who goes in with Y/n." Layer suggested. The others nodded.

"Good idea." Palette smiled. Layer stayed silent for a moment.

"The person who is going in with Y/n is..."