♚ 12:00 ♚ REBIRTH

Start from the beginning

There were photos on the wall of my father and Clarissa and some of him, me, her and her children that I do not remember taking.

"What the fuck is this place?! W-Where am I?"

"Mother," Davian looked at me like I was insane. "I think he finally lost it."

"Shut up, Davian!" I glared at him, he looked taken aback and even his mother was, but I ignored that. "And...what the fuck are you guys wearing? It's not Halloween!" I said as I stared at their outfits.

Clarissa was wearing a glamorous purple long dress with a fur jacket, her hair neatly in a bun, and her lips red.  June was also wearing a ball gown-like dress, hers was pink with long sleeves and her hair was  tied to sausage curls while Davian was wearing black leather pants and a white dress shirt, he looked like a prostitute. They were all looking like they lived in England or lived in the old times .

But that wasn't what I was after now, where was my father?

"Where is my father? I need to speak with him! Right now!" I demanded

They all exchanged looks, Clarissa arched her brow at me, damn she looked more evil now. "Are you well, boy?"

"Of course I am! T-Tell me where my father is Clarissa, or I swear to God—"

"Are you mad?" Davian interjected as he stood up, he even had an ear pierced. "Watch your tone now, boy. Do not  speak to my mother that way and give her the respect she deserves." He said angrily.

"Calm down now, Dri." Clarissa said in the most calming yet villainous voice.

Dri?

I blinked, confused.

Davian was glaring daggers at me and I didn't even understand why, this was a usual thing.

Davian obeyed his mother and sat back down, I turned to Clarissa. "Where. Is. My father?"

"I see you're unwell, did you fall and hit your head somewhere and avoided death?" Clarissa asked as she stared at me with slightly furrowed brows.

I huffed and stared at her in disbelief. "Your father has been dead for a long time." She said calmly and picked up the tea cup on the table in front of her, taking a sip from it. "Why you acting like you were just born?"

I didn't know what to do so I laughed, I laughed hard. Who did she think she was trying to fool? Was this her new game plan?

Clarissa paused and stared at me as I laughed, they all looked at me like I was crazy. I clapped my hands as my laugh slowly came to an end. "Wow, Clarissa. Really? This is....This is the new one? This is your....new plan? What? Are you trying to make me look like a fool? How stupid do you think I am?"

Her brows shot up at her name as she blinked. "Clarissa?"

"I think he is really sick, mother." June said. "He doesn't often talk this much"

Mother? What's with all this 'mother' thing?

Where is my father?

Where am I?

Did they....wait-

I frowned. "Did you....Did you guys kidnap me and try to make me look insane by bringing me here? Oh my God! To think I actually tried to end my life so I can get away from you bunch of evil fuckers and you kidnap me from my room? T-The hospital? Where?" I asked, raising my voice. "Wow," I chuckled. "You guys are really that shameless huh?"