The Weekend

Sam's POV

After dinner we talked for a bit and then we went to bed. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able sleep because of how long I slept earlier, but when I laid down and Gabe curled up next to me I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the door slamming shut. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I noticed that Gabe was gone so I just sat there for a bit. The clock read eight thirty a.m. when Gabe walked in. He curled up next to me and huffed.

"Everything ok babe?" I said as I rubbed his head.

"Yeah I'm ok." He said and rubbed my hand.

"Where were you?" I pulled him closer and gave him a hug.

"I had to go to the bathroom, the stir fry didn't agree with me." He chuckled.

"Ok baby." I kissed him and the forehead before hearing a loud banging at the door.

"My dad should get it." He said as there was more banging. We got up and he put on one of my flannels, he already had on a pair of booty shorts, and I put on the top that went with my pajamas pant. We walked out the room and Gabe stopped when he heard Jack crying.

"I'll get him, You can get the door." He walked into Jack's room and shut the door behind him. I walked up to the door and saw.... Dean?

I opened it and walked out, "What are you doing here?"

"Sammy? Why are you here?" He looked at me confusingly.

"This is were I'm staying while dad is gone." I said trying to keep my voice down.

"Well......." He looked kinda nervous. Before I could ask why he was here I heard the door open. Gabe stood there holding Jack. For Jack only being two he's adorable, he was tugging on Gabe's hair.

"Hey, you're Sammy's boyfriend." He said as he saw Gabe.

"Yeah I am, are you jealous that your brother got some before you?" Gabe said as he smirked.

I felt my face getting red, "Gabe!"

"Hey, I don't want that one." Gabe said as he pointed at Dean.

"What is going on?" As Dean said that the door opened again, it was Cas this time. He had on a baggy t-shirt and a pair short shorts. They weren't as short as Gabe's, but they were short. He also had bed hair.

"Oh hey Casie. Look who's here." Gabe said as he nudged Cas. Cas looked at Dean, his eyes widened and his face turn red.

"Casie? I thought you said your name was Castiel?" Dean said as he stepped towards Cas.

"My name is Castiel but people call me Cas and my brothers have a lot of names for me." Cas spoke, which surprised me.

"Cas you know Dean?" I asked and before Cas could answer Dean answered for him.

"I called him and asked if I could come over cause you left me home alone." Dean said as he pushed me a bit.

"Why him, no offense, but you didn't even pay attention to him at school?" I looked at Dean.