Chapter 14

Unedited

Victoria POV

The brightness of the sun was blinding my eyes i had to turn over, my back to the window. Stenching my left hand hoping to fine Justin but I was disappointed with an empty cold bed.

I opened my eyes immediately to find his side of the bed empty.

Where the hell could he be i turned my head searching around only to fund him on the couch looking at me intensely.

The expression on his face i could not define it but in thing is for sure he was sad.

"Justin?" I called out to him but he did not answer "Justin?" I called his name again he still did not answer.

I guess his thought is somewhere far, he seriously is in a deep thought but why can't he be after what happened yesterday at the beach.

That bitch, that slut thinks she can use her pregnancy to break my marriage well am so sorry to disappoint her.

Though if i were to say i am not hurt then am a big liar but I can't leave my husband no matter how the situation was.

I wasn't planning to leave but if he asked me to then so be it i will leave him.

Coming to that realization could it be why he was so deep in thought. My heart was beating hard with fear, no he can't or can he?

I mentally shakes the thought out.
"Justin please talk to me" I begged him. "Justin!!!" I shouted his name out when I refuse to answer while been deep in his thought.

He seem to snap out of it "Victoria you awake?"

"Yes, let me say for over five minutes why have been trying to get your attention" I sarcastically answered him. "Come here Justin" I spread my hands for him to come me to.

He hesitated for a while before he came to the bed then lay his head on my laps.

We where in this position for eleven minutes. I touching his hair and him looking me deep in the eye, till he decided to break the silence with one question "Why?" He whispered.

I frowned my face in confusion "Why what?"

"You didn't leave, you stayed after knowing the about val and the baby, most women would have asked for a divorce but you didn't, why?" he told me

"For your information am not most woman am your wife and what kind of a wife am i if I leave my husband in a time like this" I signed "I know you not happy with Val's news well so am I and you never planned for this, you and I were not in a serious relationship back when you had sex with her, our marriage wasn't so serious back then so I don't blame, I know you would never cheat on me after when we were committed to this marriage, why?" I stopped to let it digest in his head "because i trust you"

Then the most scary thing happened His eyes were watering up and a tears dropped down from his eyes to my lap.

"Oh my god Justin" it break my heart to see him like this, he was too fragile with now.

I used my hand to pull his head up then lower my self to the bed my back to the bed and his head on my cheat I hugged him tight and he also the he broken down immediately he was like a child right now. I believe their is more he was not telling me and yesterday's event seem to bring back memory, if we end up doing a DNA for the child and it prove to be he was not the father I will so kill that bitch, see what she caused my husband. "you want to talk about it?" I asked him.

He shakes his head no. I bent my head to kiss the top of his hair. "Okay then" I comforted him.

After he stopped crying "Thank you Vicky you don't know how much your trust mean to me" he moved his head to look me in the eyes "thank you for not leaving me"

"I wasn't planning on doing so"

Then with that he moved his lips and kissed me, it was a short loving kiss.

"Justin?"

"Yes?"

"Uhm...was thinking we should do a DNA on the baby to find out if your the father" I suggested.

"And if I am will you leave?" He looked scared.

"No of course not where you not hearing what I have been saying since I will not leave you understand?"

He smiled and nodded his head.

"Good, now if it turns out to be your child we will try each as much as possible to be responsible for the child."

"Yes"

"And we going to tell the rest of your family okay?" He nodded he seems to be doing that a lot.

" vic?"

"Yes?"

"What did I do to get to deserve you trust and and care?"

I smiled at that and kissed him once again. "Because I love you" I felt him tense immediately.

What the hell is wrong with i might not be in love with i might just be the want and care of that I feel for him.

In fact i don't know anymore since i just confessed to am not even sure so I decided to twist I up.

I laughed out loud so I bent down to whisper in his ear " just kidding" he seems to relax when I said so.

He then looked up at me and smiled "I know" then he moved once again to kiss me long and hard.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys am so sorry for the late update, like I said have been busy lately.

Hope you love this chapter.

Victoria just confessed her love to Justin.

I hope he feels the same towards her too.

Please vote and comment!!!!!!

See you tomorrow for a new update.

Love you guys.