Chapter Twenty Two| The bad boy took me to the beach

Start from the beginning

I opened up my fridge, staring at item inside of it, trying to figure out what to have.

I'm not very creative when it comes to food, or anything for that matter.

I then opened up the cupboard, it's was extremely vacant and empty.

I then spotted a packet of cookies hidden at the very back of the cupboard behind all of the canned food, the food we don't eat.

I grinned evilly as I pulled them out of the cupboard. Caleb must have hidden them, so I didn't eat them.

I held them in my hands, contemplating whether I should eat them or not, of course I decided to eat them.

Not the healthiest breakfast option but it'll definitely be a good start to the day, who doesn't love cookies?

I ripped the packet open, pulling one out and shoving the whole thing in my mouth, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in delight.

"Hot," a far too familiar voice said, giving me a fright almost causing me to choke on the cookie.

I turned to the kitchen door, and there stood Grayson, in all his glory with that stupid smirk that always seems to be plastered on his face.

Today he wasn't wearing a jean jacket surprisingly, that seemed to be his signature look. Today he was wearing a fitted white shirt with ripped jeans.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Why're you always in my damn house?" I groaned.

He smirked, "Nice pyjamas," he said avoiding the question, he looked me up and down, all the way from my fuzzy socks to my crazy bed hair.

I rolled my eyes, unable to think of a comeback, it was too early for this. My brain wasn't functioning at this time of the morning.

I tried to ignore him, walking over to the kitchen island, planting myself on one of the stools, continuing to eat my breakfast.

Grayson walked over to the opposite side of the island, so he was directly across from me. He places his hands on the bench, holding his weight as he shifted his weight to them. Veins shooting up his tanned arms.

I think I almost choked on my cookie at the sight.

"Something wrong?" he smirked, knowing exactly what was wrong.

I glared at him, "Just the fact you're in my house,"

He removed one of his hands from the bench, running it through his hair to remove the stray strands of hair on his forehead.

"What're you gonna do bout it?" he chuckled, "You're in pooh bear PJ'S."

I gave him the deadliest glare I could muster, "Got a problem with it?" I raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head, "Nah, it's cute."

I blushed, the deepest most obvious shade of red possible.

I shoved another cookie in my mouth, in the most unattractive way.

He grinned, leaning forwards to grab one of my cookies before propping it in his mouth.

How dare he.

"Why are you here again?"

"Cause I'm coming to see if you needed a ride."

I looked down, my knotty hair covering the smile on my face.

"Why? Taylor drives me."

"Really?" he gasped, feigning disbelief, "You've been walking lately."