{Ladrien}- Destroyer

Start from the beginning

"I feel, the wrath of a man who wants to protect his loved one. He is willing to destroy anyone who brings her down, looks like it's my time to step in." Hawkmoth said, as he hesitantly sent out an akuma.

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilise him!" He said as the akuma flew away.

"I'm sorry son, I hope you'll understand my reason."

<><><>

"Adrien you need to calm down." Plagg said worryingly as Adrien growled and grabbed his fencing sword.

"Shut up Plagg. You'll never understand."Adrien said and Plagg noticed the akuma and flew over to Adrien's bag.

"Adrien! An Akuma!" Plagg yelled but he was too late, the akuma phased into the sword as a butterfly sign formed over Adrien's face. That's when Plagg flew out of school, towards Master Fu.

"Destroyer, I am Hawkmoth. I'm giving you the power to destroy anything and anyone in your path to get what you want. I want you to get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous, can you destroy Paris to get them and what you want?" Hawkmoth's voice echoed in Adrien's head and he smirked.

"I'll destroy Paris to keep my princess safe and get the miraculous." He replied and transformed into Destroyer.

The fencing sword turned into a black sword with a dark green handle, and he had a black suit on with a green belt around his waist. He had a black mask on and his eyes were glowing an electrifying green, just like Chat Noir's. He was not Adrien Agreste, he became a monster.

Known now as Destroyer.

RIP Paris

Meanwhile, Marinette, Alya, Nino and Chloe were searching around for Adrien until Marinette noticed a movement in one of the classrooms.

"Guys, I'll go check on something. Stay here." She said and they nodded.

She walked over to the classroom and entered, the room was dark. She gulped and turned to turn on the lights but noticed something, there were wires coming out of the wall. The switch was destroyed.

"What the..." She whispered and turned around to hear the faint sound of crying.

You can do this Marinette, you are a hero.

She made her way towards the sound, which was at the end of the class. When she got there, she gasped. Lila was sitting there, but she was beaten up.

Like someone wanted to destroy her.

"M-Marinette, he's here." She whispered and Marinette raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Run." She whispered again and her eyes widened.

"He's behind you." Lila whispered again and Marinette was very confused, "Who is it?"

"Me." A voice whispered into Marinette's ear and she jumped as the figure hugged her from behind.

"Wh-Who a-are y-you?" Marinette shivered as he buried his face into her neck.

"I'll destroy anyone who gets into your path my sweet princess." He whispered and planted a kiss on her neck, making her gulp.

Marinette gulped and turned around to face this mysterious man, but all she saw were his eyes, these eyes reminded her of someone she cherishes.

"Adrien?" She said and he growled.

"Don't say this pathetic name again. I'm Destroyer. And everything will go my way or your way princess." He said and Marinette pushed him away.

"Stop this!" She yelled and he grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall.