{ChloNath} Broken

I luv zis ship and get ready for a LONG one shot, grab your popcorn and Miraculous Ladybug merch.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Marinette's class got closer over time and they all went to the same college, they always gathered every night and talked. Here's how they were roomed.

Alya Césaire and Alix Kubdel

Ivan Bruel and Mylène Haprèle

Lê Chiên Kim and Max Kante

Chloé Bourgeois and Juleka Couffaine

Sabrina Raincomprix and Rose Lavillant

Nino Lahiffe and Nathaniel Krutzberg

Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Even the principal ships it 😂

~With Alya and Alix~

"Yo Alya! Where's the popcorn?" Alix shouted, looking through the kitchen for popcorn.

"You'll find it in the cupboard." Alya shouted back, Alix groaned and left the kitchen.

"There's nothing." Alix said and Alya had fear in her eyes as terror showed on her face.

"There's NO WAY we run out of popcorn! I bought ten packs last week!" Alya said, rushing into the kitchen and started to look everywhere.

"Nononononononononononono this can't be happening!!!" Alya panicked and started to search the whole dorm with Alix

They've been searching for an hour now, but still..... There was nothing.

"ALYA I FOUND IT!" Alix screamed, running out of her bedroom with a five boxes of microwave popcorn.

"Why was it in your room?" Alya asked, staring deeply into Alix's eyes.

"When we went to get popcorn last week, I bought extra five with the higlighters so I accidentally left them in my room. Don't kill me please." Ali  explained herself and Alya sighed.

"Alright then, get a pack ready while I go set up Netflix." Alya said, walking back to the living room and setting up her laptop while Alix went to prepare the popcorn.

I can't believe that we finished ten packs in one week. Alix thought while preparing the popcorn, she got a big bowl out and poured one pack in it then walked over to Alya.

"What are we going to watch anyway?" Alix said, sitting down on the couch.

"Well since there are two hours left before we head put And we're free so how we'll finish one season of Friends." Alya said then started the first episode.

"Again? That's great!" Alix said and they both started watching and eating popcorn.

~With Ivan and Mylène~

"Mylène do you know where we will meet?" Ivan asked, going in Mylène's room who was studying on the floor.

"At the soccer field, something about that it's quiet there." Mylène said then groaned.

"What's wrong?" Ivan asked and Mylène looked at him, "A test tomorrow and can you get me a cup of coffee?" Mylène replied and Ivan nodded.

"Thanks Ivan!" She said and Ivan left the dorm and ca e back after twenty minutes with a cup of coffee from the cafeteria.

"Here you go Mylène." Ivan said, giving her the cup of coffee, "Thank you!"

"Your welcome, and have you noticed something different about Adrien and Marinette this week?" Ivan asked and Mylène looked at him.