junkyu

"thank you for coming to seoul pet shop! i hope you'll have fun with your new pet and come back soon for another!" you told the costumer who carried her new puppy on her arms as she looked at it with eyes full of love.

the costumer left and you returned to arranging the cans of dog and cat food on the shelf when the wind chimes chimed again. it startled you a little, but thankfully, you didn't drop the three cans of dog food that you were holding or else there would be a huge mess to clean up.

"hello, how can i help you- oh, you again." your expression immediately changed after knowing who just came in.

it was the guy who kept visiting the pet shop every single day, saying that he's looking for a pet but can't decide which one to choose; a dog, a cat, a rabbit or a parrot.

"please, help me choose a pet." he said, it's the same thing he says everytime he enters the pet shop.

"it's been six days that you keep coming here, asking me to help you pick a pet then you end up saying you'll do it tomorrow. what do you really want, sir?" you asked the guy.

"a pet... or maybe a girlfriend."

you and the guy became quiet after what he said.

"sir, this isn't tinder. this is a pet shop."

"stop calling me sir. i'm kim junkyu, so call me junkyu."

"okay, uh, kyu," you bit your lower lip, unsure of what to say. "if you want a girlfriend, why do you keep coming here? jaehyo already has a boyfriend."

"jaehyo? who's that?"

"my co-worker, the other girl who works here."

"but she's not the girl i'm looking for."

"then who?"

"are you that dense?"

"m-me? you're basically asking me out?"

"yeah, i mean if you want to and if you don't mind."

you blushed a light shade of pink. you didn't expect it to be like this. you did find junkyu cute since the first day he came in the shop and you did have a lowkey crush on him even though he annoyed you. you just didn't expect him to feel the same.

"s-sure, that sounds great." you said while playing with the dog food can label, close to peeling it off.

"what time does your shift end?"

"around five pm, why?"

"i'll pick you up."

"b-but i'm wearing my uniform. i can't go out with you looking like a mess."

"who says you can't? who says you look like a mess? you look perfect for me."

his words made you blush even more, you were so close to throwing the can of dog food at him because you were so shy already.

"o-okay, see you later."

he cleared his throat. "i never got your name."

"oh! it's y/f/n. just called me y/n/n."

"i can't wait to call you mine." junkyu said, opening the door as he winked at you then left.

you stood there, still surprised of what just happened. you couldn't believe the guy who kept annoying you for almost a week actually liked you.

──────── ──────── ────────

i'll publish the requested
chapters after i publish the
chapters that weren't
requested !!!