#12. The Start of A Cold War

Beginne am Anfang

The others looked at him, "You confessed to her right? In the theater when the four of you hung out," asked Changbin that got a few questioning stares. "I met y/n and currently friends with her. We got along pretty well," explained Changbin that made the others nodded.

"Changbin's gonna steal y/n from Felix!!" said Hyunjin that made Changbin glared at him.

Felix chuckled and stared at the ceilings, "Changbin wouldn't dare. When I thought I started to know her better, her brother came home and had to perfectly ruin it,"

Seungmin shook his head, disagree, "Well, from what I've heard, it's not perfectly ruined yet. Mino isn't y/n, he can persuade her but he can't control her. Y/n still have to make her own decision," said Seungmin.

"If you really love her then keep on trying. Don't give up until y/n decides to stay or leave. Other than that, you need to tell her about everything," said Chan.

Felix shook his head, "I'm not telling her. She doesn't need to know. It's all in the past now,"

Woojin sighed, "She needs to know Felix. You need to tell her someday or it'll just get worse. What if her brother tells her and it all got even mixed up?"

The others remained silent as they were on deep thoughts.

"As for now, all I can say is keep trying. Go on dates, send messages and calls. You also need to tell her about your past one day. It could be sooner or later, your choice. But I suggest you tell her as soon as you can so there won't be any misunderstandings," said Woojin and the others agreed.

***

You were eating dinner with your brother while having a random talk with him. You finished your meal first while Mino was still halfway om finishing it.

"Slowpoke," you mumbled but he heard it.

"I'm not slow, you're abnormal. How can a girl Finnish her food in just five minutes? That's ridiculous," said Mino and you rolled your eyes.

"I want dessert," you said as you flipped the dessert menu.

Mino secretly watched you doing it and had been thinking about one thing. The thing that he couldn't get it out of his mind since yesterday.

"Y/n," he started. There were no doubts now, he should tell you before it's too late.

"Hm?" you mumbled with your eyes still fixed on the menu.

"I think, well, can you please, do me a favor?" said Mino.

You looked at him in the eyes, "What?"

Mino seemed unsure at first but, "Can you please, trust me. Just for this once I beg you,"

You put the menu down and locked your eyes with him. His eyes flashed so many feelings. The feeling of worry and concern but also fear.

Mino sighed, "Promise me. Trust me," You nodded as you had your eyes on the menu board again, "Felix, he's not like what you thought he is,"

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Felix? You've met him?"

Mino nodded and looked away, "We met back in Australia, I met him again for the first time yesterday. He's a dangerous guy y/n, he can do any harm so I want you to, just try and keep a distance with him," said Mino.

You giggled after you heard what Mino said. You thought it was a joke since you couldn't imagine someone like Felix can be a dangerous, harmful guy. You really thought it was a joke when you realize that Mino isn't laughing at all.

"Y/n, it's not funny. I'm being serious right now,"

You stopped laughing and looked at Mino, right in the eyes to look for any lies but none. You trust your brother, of course, you do especially when he's being serious like this. But still, in this case, you need to look at the issue from both sides.

You sighed but smiled, "I thought it was something serious. You almost got me a heart attack. Are you sure? I mean, a guy like Felix is a dangerous guy? You might've mistaken him as someone else,"

Mino shook his head surely, "I'm pretty sure it's him. He acknowledged me. If it's not the Felix I meant then how could he knows me?" said Mino convincingly.

You sighed, "I trust you, bro, I really do. But I need to look from both sides. You've told me your side but Felix's side probably different. There are still some possibilities of misunderstanding or miscommunication. I can't say that he's really like what you've said, it will be unfair for him," you said. "And I'm not saying this to pick sides okay,"

Mino looked down and nodded, "You've grown up. You make your own decisions. Let's forget about this for the moment. What about the dessert you mentioned?" he asked as both of you started fighting over which dessert you want to order.

"I thought you were gonna believe me that much that you'll break down and cry," said Mino as you finished ordering.

You looked at him and laughed, "No way. It sounds so not me. And believe you that much? In your dreams. I love you, bro, I really do but ain't gonna happen,"

Mino scoffed, "Are you kidding me? You seem to forget that time back in Australia you cried at me because the cute guy who lives next door was moving away for college. I mean, you barely know him but you cried for like how long? A week or two! Yup, crying doesn't sound like you,"

You glared at him as he stuck his tongue out, "It was like when I was fifteen. Normal teenagers are supposed to be like that," you defended yourself.

Mino laughed and shook his head disapproval while you kept showering him with your self-defense.

That's just how your siblingship is. You want to protect each other so bad but at the same time can be each other's worst enemy.

<><><>

kiha's :
Sorry if it's weird :/

kiha
12:27
20/12/2018

Republished
11:34
23/12/2018

Edited
kiha,2019