#12. The Start of A Cold War

Mulai dari awal

Felix made his way towards the kitchen to look for Changbin and found him there, arranging some snacks on a plate. Felix walked towards him and helped.

"Oh, hey! You've arrived. Where's Hyunjin?" asked Changbin as he took another piece of mini cake to put it on the plate.

Felix chuckled, "Jeongin wants to play Mario Kart with Hyunjin,"

Changbin clicked his tongue, "Poor kid won't stop asking people to play with him until he wins," he said that made Felix chuckled.

"Can't agree more," said Felix.

Changbin finished arranging the snacks and was about to make some coffee when he remembered something, "Oh! Felix, I forgot to tell you,"

"About what?" asked Felix as he sat down at one of the chairs there.

"I bumped with your girlfriend at the airport when I picked my cousins up. I kinda owe her a cup of coffee," said Changbin that made Felix furrowed his eyebrows.

"Girlfriend?" he asked.

"Song y/n, obviously," said Changbin that made Felix formed an 'O' with his mouth and nodded.

Changbin noticed something wrong so he decided to ask, "What happened? You're not responding like what you should have," asked Changbin that made Felix looked up.

Felix looked at his hands again as he sighed, "That's the reason why I want to meet you guys tonight. I'll tell you after the guys arrived," said Felix and Changbin nodded.

Soon after, the guys came in one by one. Everyone chatted and played games. They even ordered more food because, really, two plates of snacks? You need to get more food to feed nine hungry crackheads.

"Guys, uhm, how to say this, I need your opinions and thoughts,"

"About what?" asked Chan as Felix sighed, getting ready to spill everything that has been on his mind.

"So, the reason why I want to meet you guys is actually related to the conversation we had last time. Remember the time I said that I'm starting to like this girl?"

"Y/n," said the others in unison that made Felix speechless and chuckled.

"You guys also remember the reason why I moved here right?" asked Felix again.

The others nodded, "How can we forget? It's just so unfair! If only I was there-" said Minho.

"You will end up like Felix too," said Jisung sarcastically.

"Yak!" yelled Minho who was about to attack Jisung with tickles.

"Kids, back to Felix please," said Woojin as he pulled Minho off Jisung.

Felix laughed before continuing, "Well," and by that, he started telling the others about what happened last night.

The others listened to him carefully as some of them interrupted with a few questions to make it even more clear.

Felix groaned and ruffled his hair roughly, "What should I do?"

Woojin who sat beside him patted his back softly, "Are you sure that you really fell for her? I mean, it's too soon to say so," he said.

Felix straighten his back and sighed, "Everyday, the thought of me falling kills me. I kept thinking, am I really sure about this while my heart said the opposite thing. I'm perfectly sure! I can't imagine her going out with a guy who's not me, I can't imagine my life without her. A guy once flirted with y/n and it made me so angry that I pushed him away. That's when I found out, I really do fell for her. I acknowledge that we just met like a week ago but I'm sure I'm really in love with her and can't let the fact that I do go,"