Midnight

The white Jaguar pulled up at what seemed to be an abandoned church. The signage had been taken down and there were no other cars in the lot nor were there buildings nearby period. This church stood alone on a property off a small road.

"How's it that you even know about this place? It seems so secluded," you inquire skeptically as Erik leads you from the car, up a short line of stairs, and to the double doors of the entrance. You thought a sex club was odd, but it's only getting weirder. The domed roof of the building points toward the dark sky.

"I'm a real estate agent.. mostly. Thissa property for sale. It's a wild story, the pastor's wife actually cheated on him with a deacon and the story spread through the congregation.. probably by the deacon. The pastor and first lady divorced and the pastor went to a different church while the deacon became a reverend and then the new pastor of this one. Needless to say the church crumbled, built on sexual impurity and lies. The members all scattered to different churches in the area."

"So you bring me to this den of immorality?" Your arched brow in the darkness brings a small laugh out of him and he unlocks the doors leading you pass a large lobby and into a larger sanctuary. There's stained glass and long cushioned pews. It looks like it could've been a white church. You walk forward to the altar and and a flash of light shines on you causing you to turn slightly. Erik stands a few feet back with a flashlight at head-level, shining it on you.

"You ever get your back broke in a church?.. You can get healed right after." He looks so amused by himself.

"You're sick, Erik. In a church?" You scowl but it doesn't sour his playful mood. He kisses his teeth.

"You ain't the religious type, Jae. You just as kinky as I am. I feel it.. and this place already tainted," he smirks. "So gone head bare your soul to me at the altar, baby. Offer yourself to me as a living sacr-"

"Too far, nigga. Don't talk." You hold your hand up halting him. He's right. You aren't religious, but this is still kinda fucked up. Somehow, you're still extremely turned on and if he keeps talking you're going to cross a line that's very taboo. You remove your blouse and your skirt, laying them on a front pew. Next, you kick your heels off your sore feet to Erik's evident disappointment.

"This is hallowed ground," you offer using the environment to your advantage.

"Shit, not no more. Put them heels back on."

With a sigh, you slip your feet back in them and remove your bra followed by your panties. Erik tosses you the flashlight and you leap to catch it, shining it back on him. He takes off his clothes even faster exposing his rising dick and walks toward you, lifting you by your thighs to sit you on the communion table that was left behind, discarded. His hand presses against your throat pressing you back so that your back lays flat. His hands run down your body and he releases a satisfied breath when his short, thick fingers dip into you and emerge completely coated.

"Hold on," he says rubbing the head of his penis against your sensitive button. You make sure not to shine the light in his eyes, but you're tempted to out of frustration. Every time you think he's about to put it in, he rubs it against your opening and comes back to that button, teasing it. But finally, he lines himself up at your hole again, hands gripping your hips and he pushes slowly into you as you moan. He lets you adjust before he pulls almost all the way out equally slowly. You yelp as he slams back into you without warning and he smirks his damn smirk.