Full Circle

“How’s it look, is it good or is it great because I need great.” The short brown man twists his ankle in and out looking at his feet in the mirror before turning this way and that.

“They look great on you, but could I tell you what I think would look even better?” You head to the store room to pull his size in a few other options and when he sees the pumps that set off his calves and pop against his honey brown skin, he’s sold. Multipot for $945, bright with poppin colors, an ankle strap, and high heels to heaven. The cash register drawer pops out and the sound makes your mouth water to the point that you have to swallow continuously. You push in the register and a receipt prints. You hand it off to the man. The sounds make your thighs clench and cross and as you watch the departure of another satisfied customer.

Physically, you look like your normal self, but the salivation is seemingly uncontrollable. It’s not the first time and you know the cause. It’s that damned cash register. You still yourself against the counter as a flashback of Erik using your mouth like a fleshlight hits your senses vividly in feel, sight, taste, smell, and sound.

“Hold it in,” he whispers with his hand on top of her head as he looks out over the store. You hold him at the back of your throat as the narrow tunnel constricts around him. He sighs and only you can hear it since you’re directly under him, your hand sliding up his shirt to feel his hardened abs. “You so good, Jae,” he praises, his voice weak and you already know. He doesn’t have to tell you how good you are, you’ve never been the one with an issue. It was those chumps in the past who didn’t know what they were doing or how to please. For the first time in a long time you can give yourself to a nigga who knows how to handle it and throw it right back. Slobber coats your chin and your tongue stays flat in your mouth as you throat him like you both enjoy. You know he’ll return the favor later and when you look at to see him lick them fleshy pussy pillows on his face, his eyes briefly meeting yours in a smirk, you know his mind is on it too.

“Um, hello, MISS,” a short white woman leans with her hand holding her glasses off of her face to stare dramatically in your face. When she sees you notice her, she fixes her glasses back onto her face and sits two different shoes on the counter. “I need these in a size six and a half,” and I’ll be buying them.“

Woman, get out of my face, you want to say. You think of rolling your eyes and drifting back into your fantasy. However, you muster your customer service smile and hop to grabbing her size.

At your apartment, you stroll toward your front door and as soon as you unlock it, Erik walks in past the living room and kitchen heading straight to your room. There’s no greeting just a nod for you to follow and you do, the fuck? Of course. You know exactly what he’s trying to do to you and you lay down eagerly waiting on him to get to work so that he can snatch your soul. It’s become your preferred way of relaxation over the past month.

He closes his eyes and you know he’s exhausted because he doesn’t typically sleep in your bed with you. You can hardly believe it. The thought makes you smile as you watch him. He’s out like a light and you wonder how his day has gone. You didn’t get the chance to ask since you were busy getting your nut.

Shifting off the bed as quietly as you can manage, you head to the bathroom to take a shower. You still feel him as if his hands are all over your body and as you lather your lavender body wash, your mind wanders.

You feel his tongue rolling over and sucking your nipples spending ample time on your right before moving to give equal attention to the left. His lips glide down your stomach and slowly tease your lower lips until you grab him and whine for him to fill you.

“Eriiikk,” you cry as you finger yourself roughly to orgasm, your back against the shower wall.

By the time you make it from the bathroom, you’re overwhelmed with an intense need for round two. Erik’s not in the bed so you call out and walk into the living room wrapped in your towel. Nothing.. or at least that’s what you think before you catch the slip of paper on the kitchen counter.

Had to go on business. Don’t know when I’ll be back, don’t wait on me.

Confused, you find your phone and dial his number but it goes directly to voicemail. You try to send him a text but it doesn’t deliver. For the next few days you wait but no clarification or response comes and you’re left to think that he’s really gone off somewhere. He couldn’t even tell you where?

At work you continue as usual, but the flashbacks that used to be sexy and quaint have become irritating and extremely frustrating since you haven’t been getting the dick of your fantasies. You’ve been forced to return to the world of terrible sex and its made you bitter.

“WHAT,” you snap at the woman who waves you out of your triggered fantasy before you check yourself and straighten up. She brushes it off thankfully and you adopt your professional smile to assist her.

You need something stronger than a drink or some unfulfilling sex to get you out of this rut you’ve been stuck in since Erik’s dick blew in and out of your life like a western tumbleweed.

You decide to do some retail therapy of your own in Nordstrom. A black ruffled blouse with a knee length black pencil skirt and matching jacket is what you buy for work. You just wish you could’ve gotten a necklace and some earrings out of Erik before he went M.I.A. on you. It’s the least he could’ve done.

“Pick something so we can go,” you hear a familiar voice say and your ears perk. You’ve heard that voice for the past month telling you to do all kinds of nasty things, there is no way you’d mistake it. “Nah, I don’t like that. Get the pink one.” He shakes his head pointing and lo and behold there is a tall woman with long brown twists, clear brown skin to match, and slim curves. She picks out a hot pink dress and holds it against her body. He tilts his head like he’s deliberating. “Better,” he shrugs. You watch in awe as he wraps his arm around her shoulders. Her arm wraps around his lower back and he kisses her forehead. You wanna throw up at the sight.

“HEY,” you yell stomping over. They both turn and the look in his eye is as though you’re some random girl off the street.

“Umm.. hi,” the woman squints trying to place your face. You roll your eyes, focusing them on Erik.

“You wanna explain why you just bailed on me and lied about it,” you ask as you step up aggressively. The woman steps protectively in between and you turn to her. “Girl, I don’t even want him anymore. Just watch your back because this one lies. I’ve seen him run through like six women and I didn’t think I’d be number seven that easily.”

“Well unlike you, I don’t care about that,” the woman shrugs turning away with Erik in tow.

You shake your head as she walks away. “Dumbass bitch,” you mumble under your breath. That’s why she got a ready to wear basic pink dress and you got Chanel. Kissing your teeth, you head back to your place. Somehow, somewhere, you’ll find another Erik.. a better Erik.

The End